Unbind mini 2 - sold
1036 5 2022-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BriEE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369469 ft
Canada

Hi, I sold my MINI 2, can you unbind it from my account?
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, if you are referring to the DJI Care Refresh, you will need to unbind it from your Device Management on DJI Fly app. If you would love to remove the drone from your forum account avatar, we will help you to remove it, please confirm which case it is. Thank you.
2022-7-15
Use props
BriEE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 369469 ft
Canada

Hi I never got any DJI Care Refresh, so what does that mean then?  Also I see nothing under Device Management.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BriEE Posted at 7-15 07:02
Hi I never got any DJI Care Refresh, so what does that mean then?  Also I see nothing under Device Management.

Hi. may we know did you bind your account before? If you did not see anything in Device Management page, then it indicates your account has been removed. To ensure the binding status, you may screenshot the page for us to confirm again. Thanks.
2022-7-15
Use props
fansea9acd22
New

Canada

Hi! I just sold my DJI Mini, however the app never gave me an option to Unbind like other drones, how can I do this please help!
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansea9acd22 Posted at 2-6 20:19
Hi! I just sold my DJI Mini, however the app never gave me an option to Unbind like other drones, how can I do this please help!

Hi there, to make sure that the aircraft can use the flyaway replacement service, the DJI account needs to be bound with the aircraft, and the remote controller is bound with the aircraft. Since DJI Mavic Mini does not support flyaway replacement service, it will not bind to your account automatically.
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules