RC firmware N/A
1212 7 2022-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akrasia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15036 ft
United Kingdom

Hello! I have recently received my new DJI Mini 2. I've done all the updates, calibrations, etc, but on the app it still states that the RC firmware is 'N/A'. This doesn't seem right to me. I've tried reinstalling th DJI Fly app, clearing caches, etc but nothing seem to work. Any ideas? TIA.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the DJI Fly app showing the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
Akrasia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 04:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the DJI Fly app showing the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Of course, please see the screenshot attached. Thank you for your help!
77D770F2-0AE6-4FF5-B8B3-7E73DFF72DF7.jpeg
2022-7-16
Use props
Akrasia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Akrasia Posted at 7-16 05:29
Of course, please see the screenshot attached. Thank you for your help![Image]

If it helps, I had a banner pop up on the homepage of the DJI Fly app telling me that a RC wasn’t paired and asking me to “Pair now”. When I clicked on it, it took me to the page in the screenshot, but it wouldn’t let me click next because apparently the firmware is out of date. But as you can see from my previous screenshot, the firmware is all up to date (apart from the RC firmware which is showing as N/A). Thanks again for your help.
9FE07B23-3779-4AFC-A7AC-86EB4EF75DB9.png
2022-7-16
Use props
Landri
New
Flight distance : 37812 ft

Switzerland

Hello
I have exactly the same problem. Have you found a solution for this?
Andri
2023-4-28
Use props
Akrasia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Landri Posted at 4-28 01:51
Hello
Andri

Hi, nope, DJI were wholly unhelpful and never got to the bottom of it. Won’t be purchasing from them again as it’s just issue after issue.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Landri Posted at 4-28 01:51
Hello
Andri

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you tried to update the firmware of the remote controller on the PC via DJI Assistant 2?
Please check whether you can see the firmware version on other mobile devices.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Akrasia Posted at 4-28 05:17
Hi, nope, DJI were wholly unhelpful and never got to the bottom of it. Won’t be purchasing from them again as it’s just issue after issue.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if there is anything we can help you with?
We will try our best.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules