Anyone experiencing this?
2022-7-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

When do you see it opening for a few minutes?  At start up, during flight?
2022-7-16
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3139314 ft
Poland

After startup when it's connected to drone, when i browse settings for example checking update i can also enter the "Flight Data Center" and loading the data takes a very long time.
2022-7-16
Use props
NutHouseDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206654 ft
Canada

bxq Posted at 7-16 07:10
After startup when it's connected to drone, when i browse settings for example checking update i can also enter the "Flight Data Center" and loading the data takes a very long time.

Do you have 'Auto-sync Flight Records' enabled?   (syncing data to the cloud)
I have this same issue and the 'fix' is to clear 'Aircraft Flight Record Cache' from internal storage.

See  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =269121&pid=2795281
If you are concerned about keeping all of the flight data, I would make sure to always wait it out to make sure everything is synced, then go and clear the cache.  

I really want to store all the flight data on the external SD card, and not have to worry about clearing cache.  That doesn't seem to be possible at the moment.

I am guessing this is only a problem when sync is enabled.   If you don't have sync enabled, you may lose the data if you don't copy it off of the RC before clearing cache.

2022-7-16
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

thanks, will check that solution tomorrow
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bxq. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bxq Posted at 7-16 12:28
thanks, will check that solution tomorrow

I had the same issue,   make sure the flights are synced and then clear the cache,  makes a huge difference to the load time,  although I suspect very few weeks I will need to redo it as the cache fills up again.
2022-7-17
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 20:28
Hello there bxq. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

I am using DJI RC.
2022-7-17
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

NutHouseDrone Posted at 7-16 09:14
Do you have 'Auto-sync Flight Records' enabled?   (syncing data to the cloud)
I have this same issue and the 'fix' is to clear 'Aircraft Flight Record Cache' from internal storage.

1/ yes sync was always enabled, but i guess last log did not uploaded - will not cry about that one
2/ clearing the cached helped - flight logs loads instant now  
so for anyone doing this, make sure you enter this with wifi connected prior clearing it's cache
2022-7-17
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Someone was posting same issue few days ago
2022-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's an app thing, and maybe restricted to the FLY app, not a drone thing. Try opening the app with the drone and controller switched off and you will get the same thing irrespective of the drone's in the records, I get it have only the Mavic Mini and Mini 2
2022-7-17
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

well anyways clearing cache helps
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules