Why Ban Suren
928 27 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

New Zealand

Dji, Why did you ban SUren?? He has helped many and we have never seen him start any arguments on here. Yes he has always defended others including himsefl but it was Hallmark that had started an argument with him so he was in his right to defend himself. We are happy that Hallmark007 is banned but you should unban Suren.
How many agree with me.

2022-7-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Hear, hear!!!! Another vote FOR Suren!!! Bring him back.
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

New Zealand

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-16 12:24
Hear, hear!!!! Another vote FOR Suren!!! Bring him back.

Thank You Sir
2022-7-16
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I missed what all happened but suspect it was the usual banter.  I doubt admins really analyzed for accountability.  Maybe this is just a timeout for all involved?
2022-7-16
Use props
#Suren
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-7-16
Use props
#Suren
Banned

United States

2022-7-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another vote for bring him back.
2022-7-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren has always been polite and responsive in my experience, over more than a year. I cannot imagine why DJI Moderators saw fit to ban him.  
2022-7-16
Use props
#Suren
Banned

United States

2022-7-17
Use props
#Suren
Banned

United States

2022-7-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 Bring Suren back,   he's always been a good contributor to the forum.
2022-7-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Had a few conversation with Suren in the past ; i have 2 categories of people, good or bad.
He is is good guy.

But in general i hope that the DJI moderators will moderate much stricter, lot of threads are destroyed by people using foul words, shouting to each other etc, talk about politics on here or about wich country is 'better' than the other country....

Simple moderation action for DJI for this behaviour is:
1) YELLOW card, next time
2) RED card and ban for minimum a year.

Some members on here are banned for many many times and still are able to get back on this forum, wonder why DJI is allowing that....

cheers
JJB
2022-7-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

#Suren Posted at 7-17 00:07
Thanks for the vote of confidence mate.

Ah!  You're back. Issue resolved. I remember exchanging views with you right back to when you lived on a different Continent.. Always with a smile. I was amazed to see you banned yesterday.
2022-7-17
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Unban Suren, please
2022-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 7-17 01:07
Ah!  You're back. Issue resolved. I remember exchanging views with you right back to when you lived on a different Continent.. Always with a smile. I was amazed to see you banned yesterday.

The new Suren is #Suren, it took me a while to spot that.
2022-7-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-17 03:48
The new Suren is #Suren, it took me a while to spot that.

I missed that detail
2022-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 7-17 04:46
I missed that detail

easily done. I caught on to it with one of the warranted banned posters who had reincarnations based on a single character addition or change and it still took me a while to spot the #. lol
2022-7-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

#Suren Posted at 7-16 17:57
Tony, See my previous reply to you mate

Cant find previous reply, but glad to see you!
2022-7-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometimes the banter in the forum turns into personal attacks.  Really doesn't who started it or who finished it - both are wrong when that happens.  I think that this is one of those times that the DJI Mods decided it was time to cool things off.  Hopefully, it was a learning lesson for both and a reminder to the rest of us to try and keep the threads on track and not provoke personal attacks.

We may not agree on this and that is fine but as a previous Mod for a different forum I can tell you that you have to keep chaos from happening or just shut down the forum. Sometimes a temporary ban is all that is required.  Gives those involved a chance to cool down.

GFG.jpg
2022-7-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

2022-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-17 05:51
Sometimes the banter in the forum turns into personal attacks.  Really doesn't who started it or who finished it - both are wrong when that happens.  I think that this is one of those times that the DJI Mods decided it was time to cool things off.  Hopefully, it was a learning lesson for both and a reminder to the rest of us to try and keep the threads on track and not provoke personal attacks.

We may not agree on this and that is fine but as a previous Mod for a different forum I can tell you that you have to keep chaos from happening or just shut down the forum. Sometimes a temporary ban is all that is required.  Gives those involved a chance to cool down.

Unfortunately they don't enforce 6) often enough, there is someone still on the forum who I have seen consistently attacking someone else. I have reported their posts numerous times but nothing seems to be done.
2022-7-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-17 06:29
Unfortunately they don't enforce 6) often enough, there is someone still on the forum who I have seen consistently attacking someone else. I have reported their posts numerous times but nothing seems to be done.

I agree with you 100% Sean.  The Mods need to be consistent in their bans.  There are at least two users that consistently post rude and inflammatory posts and haven't been banned.

The other problem is the "Report" button obviously does not work.  I don't think that the Mods/Admins even get notified when somebody presses the Report button.  I could be wrong but that is what is seems like.  

2022-7-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am back
2022-7-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Guys it seems to have been a 1 day ban and for Hallmark 3 days. I just hope we can have a normal forum going forward with no picking on people when they bring their issues to this forum.
2022-7-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

T-Shirts that say "I got banned by DJI and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" maybe?
2022-7-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 7-17 21:25
T-Shirts that say "I got banned by DJI and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" maybe?

You rip me up sometimes mate
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Here, I would love to emphasize the rules and regulations of DJI Forum.

Please be advised that DJI Forum is an innovative platform created by DJI for product information exchange and sharing among the users, which always follows the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations, projects, and insights.

Therefore, topics that are not related to DJI products are not allowed. Kindly stop the topics that are not related here FROM NOW ON, vulgar, hateful, or otherwise obscene language is not tolerated. I will keep monitoring the forum, and discussions that violate the forum regulations will get warned and deleted. You can report similar discussions to me if it was raised in any posts. Please be advised that 3 violations will result in an automatic 30-day ban.

Only one account is permitted for the same user. Any further accounts created by the same user will be immediately terminated.
Any attempts to impose on another user's activity will be seen as harassment and are not allowed. Do not expose personal privacy.

At last, we welcome every discussion that are DJI products related, thank you all for your cooperation on contributing a friendly forum. Appreciate your understanding.  
2022-7-18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-18 05:36
Here, I would love to emphasize the rules and regulations of DJI Forum.

Please be advised that DJI Forum is an innovative platform created by DJI for product information exchange and sharing among the users, which always follows the philosophy of "respect the dream, the pursuit of pure". Our main purpose for this forum is to hear firsthand from our customers about their joys, creations, projects, and insights.

Hear hear!!  This is good reinforcement.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules