2684 7 2022-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a26df54
lvl.3
Flight distance : 92310 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

Today I flew my brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro for the first time without any problems. However, as soon as I downloaded the new firmware Im not able to pair the controller with the drone and none of the led lights of the controller won’t turn on.

Anyone dealing with this problem?
2022-7-16
Use props
TopDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326191 ft

United States

Have you tried to manually re-pair the RC to the AC using the app? If Yes I would say to try and refresh both the drone and remote firmware using DJI Assistant 2 on a PC. That should fix the issues.
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and its remote controller to see if the issue will still persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-7-16
Use props
fans2a26df54
lvl.3
Flight distance : 92310 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

Hi. I tried using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer drone series) and for Mavic. After connecting the controller to the pc it won’t recognize it with either software. I guess I have a defective unit.
2022-7-17
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2a26df54 Posted at 7-17 03:30
Hi. I tried using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer drone series) and for Mavic. After connecting the controller to the pc it won’t recognize it with either software. I guess I have a defective unit.

Not necessarily. Keep at it Ole Boy
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_ZjnCJNQRNM5A
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi I have similar problem too. Updated brand new received mini pro 3 today. After pairing process completed I see only front legs blinking red. Also Go fly cannot switch to Camera view.
Any idea?
I have tried my second RC (I had to sent my previous mini pro 3 to service due to gimbal stuck problem so i had another RC controller.)
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_i5fysGyn7Zpo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300082 ft
Canada

Same issue, except on the brand new DJI smart remote (04). Followed every possible suggestion of reseting it but to no avail.
Following the software update (latest one as of 01-02-23) and one test flight, remote would not turn on. No LED lights, not charging or responding in any way.
This is a 400 dollar remote that is 5 months old and maybe saw 6 or so uses, completely unacceptable when you see the amount of people experiencing the same issue.
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_ztgXbvADFsr3
lvl.1

Netherlands

Good evening, I have a similar problem. When the DJI RC software update was around 90-95%, the lights on the controller stopped working. Since then the controller doesn't pair with the drone, it doesn't charge and the sound doesn't work (also the first light on the left sometimes flickers). I tried everything, charging it with other cables, resetting it to factory settings and connecting it to the Assistant but I didn't succeed. Today I just got back all the equipment from DJI service - I had sent my drone in for a check due to camera blur, they replaced the drone and its battery. When I tried doing the update all this happened. Until two months ago there was no issue. I'm not sure if it's a software problem or a controller problem. But there seems to be nothing I can do to fix it.
2023-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules