Osmo Mobile 3 flashing and wont connect
648 2 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
modehead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137536 ft

United Kingdom

Hi, the recent firmaware update has bricked my Osmo Mobile 3.

All I get is flashing red and green lights. I have tried to connec it to my Mac with the USB lead and DJI assistant, but it doesnw recognise.

I ahve also tried it on my friend's PC and just get a message of USB device not recognised.

I have tried resetting bluetooth, replacing the app several times, clearing cache etc

It will NOT connect to bluetooth, USB, nothing.

Please help
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there modehead. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and still the issue persists. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-17
Use props
modehead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137536 ft

United Kingdom

i have called and spoken to them this morning and currently on hold again. I have tried to reset up the device on another persons pohone as well as my own. Firmware update done on app etc. Still no joy, red and green flashing lights.

PLease help further
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules