Can i choose to skip repairs?
460 5 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5ffbff3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 465322 ft
Canada

Hi, so i got this email saying that there were 'damaged parts' in my dji mini se? They arent really damaged, and because its saying i have to pay 68 dollars usd, could i skip it and get it mailed back to me? Thanks
edit: the damaged parts
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 2.28.18 PM.png
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, do you mean you want to send back your unit without being repaired? We appreciate your patience.
2022-7-17
Use props
fans5ffbff3d
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 7-17 15:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, do you mean you want to send back your unit without being repaired? We appreciate your patience.

yes, please, thank you. Adittionally your team has provided the best service so far that I have seen, so thanks!
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you very much for the update. If you want to get your unit without being repaired, you can email the support team and tell them about your needs. They will help you and reply to you ASAP, please don't worry. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-7-17
Use props
fans5ffbff3d
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-17 22:14
Thank you very much for the update. If you want to get your unit without being repaired, you can email the original team and tell them about your needs. They will help you and reply to you ASAP, please don't worry. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Hi, sorry who do I email? dji support?
thanks
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans5ffbff3d Posted at 7-18 10:38
Hi, sorry who do I email? dji support?
thanks

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We have contacted the relevant team and told them about your needs, We will keep you updated about this issue. Please don't worry.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules