Help Mini 2 doesn't connect to my phone.
2377 12 2022-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mambawamba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28596 ft

Costa Rica

HELP
My rc doesn't connect to my samsun a03s but my brother rc does connect,  no problem at all. My dad phone connects to my rc.
My rc try to charge my samsung but it disconnects after 3 o4 seconds and immediately connects again and charges but disconnects and keep happen the same. My rc has been connecting with other phones xiomi as is my dad phone but my cousing xiomi 11 doesn't connects... how it's that the my rc does connec to other phones but not to mine, but my brother's rc does connects to my phone no problem????
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mambawamba. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A03S ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A03S will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-7-17
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-17 20:33
Hello there Mambawamba. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A03S ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A03S will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

But why I can use the same phone with my brother mini 2? Same firmware
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mambawamba Posted at 7-17 20:54
But why I can use the same phone with my brother mini 2? Same firmware

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try to connect your Samsung A03S with these 2 DJI Mini 2 again? If the same problem still exists, we recommend you send your drone back for further testing. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair Please don't worry, we will do our best to help. Besides, if you need any more support, you can just contact us.
2022-7-17
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-17 23:24
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try to connect your Samsung A03S with these 2 DJI Mini 2 again? If the same problem still exists, we recommend you send your drone back for further testing. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair Please don't worry, we will do our best to help. Besides, if you need any more support, you can just contact us.

Let me see if i can explain it simple words:
My Drone working fine.
My rc doesnt work with my samsung or xiaomi note 11, remeber that this is not even an app thing
I can use the same phone with my brother drone and rc.
I can use my RC and MY drone with my dads phone, xiaomi but i dont know the model of that xiaomi, however this its not the only phone that works with MY RC and drone.

2022-7-18
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

I connect the RC to my phone and the charging image comes up, the app doesn't even open auto as it does with my brother's RC and drone. As soon  I plug my brother RC to my phone it show the charging and then open the dji fly app.

We have the same mini 2, the same firmware updated recently

The only answer that I had from DJi its spend more money... this gives me a really bad taste I spent a lot of money in this fly more combo and I'm flying LESS
2022-7-18
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

My samsung ubs c port works fine charging or connecting to other devices than my RC... and my RC doesnt have issues connecting to other phones... this is clearly something on DJI sides... if it was my phone issues due compatibility it wouldn't work on my brother's  DJI mini 2 RC

I have seen this problem in the forum, how it's possible that DJI doesn't have an answer other than spend more money sending your good drone to repair so we can charge you the RC replacement bc that's what service will do, they will not investigate   they will ask money for "service fee" or ask me to get a new phone... everything so easy for the wealthy
2022-7-18
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

your controller is binded to your account?
2022-7-18
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

fateofangel Posted at 7-18 13:44
your controller is binded to your account?

I guess so...
I can fly the drone witjout a phone doesnt make sense but i can do it
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We are deeply sorry for the problem caused. Could you please send us a related video about this issue? Then we can confirm and check if we can help you solve this problem remotely. And we have sent you a PM as well. Could you please check?
2022-7-20
Use props
Mambawamba
lvl.1

Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-20 00:01
We are deeply sorry for the problem caused. Could you please send us a related video about this issue? Then we can confirm and check if we can help you solve this problem remotely. And we have sent you a PM as well. Could you please check?

I contact support and they just told me sent the RC but I dont live in USA, I live in CR, or buy new phone. I spend 4 salaries to buy this... scammed
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mambawamba Posted at 7-22 10:02
I contact support and they just told me sent the RC but I dont live in USA, I live in CR, or buy new phone. I spend 4 salaries to buy this... scammed

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have seen you sent us a PM. We will confirm the details with you in PM and check if we can help you more with this problem. And please don't worry, we will do our best to help.
2022-7-23
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

First,  I don't believe there were any mentions of the cable being used.  I have seen the DJI USB C cable provided being defective.  Have you tried using your brothers cable with your phone and remote?  Just to rule it out?  Try that first if you have not already.  If this doesn't work...

Did you fly using your phone to fly your brothers Mini 2 first, before you received yours?  If so try the following ( Try the following no matter what )

First on your Samsung go into Settings > Apps >DJI Fly > Storage
Clear your DATA and CACHE

Then got Settings > Developer Options
( If you don't see Developer Options you will need to follow these steps to get the menu option )

1 Go to "Settings", then tap "About device" or "About phone".
    2 Scroll down, then tap "Build number" seven times. ...
    3 Enter your pattern, PIN or password to enable the Developer options menu.
    4 The "Developer options" menu will now appear in your Settings menu.

No go into Developer Options.  Scroll down and look for USB Debugging and Turn on the toggle.

Now, connect your mini 2 to your device as you normally would, you should now get the popup asking if you wish to use DJI Fly as the default app, choose yes, and the app should open when plugged into the remote going forward.

2022-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules