Mini 3 Pro RC
1117 8 2022-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90394 ft
United States

My mini 3 pro rc controller doesn't have the obstacle avoidance option under the safety menu.  Has anyone else heard of this?  I sent it back to DJI and hopefully they can correct the issue.
2022-7-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd say that's pretty unusual, since it's an integral part of the firmware I think.  Had you done the obligatory update on receipt of the drone?
2022-7-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's really odd.  Hope you get your drone back soon.
2022-7-19
Use props
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-18 22:19
I'd say that's pretty unusual, since it's an integral part of the firmware I think.  Had you done the obligatory update on receipt of the drone?

I was able to do one update when I received it. When I try to do another update I received a message that said server error try later. I tried several more times but kept getting the same message. I spent a lot of time on the tech chat but they could not figure anything out.
2022-7-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans83686d4d Posted at 7-19 05:44
I was able to do one update when I received it. When I try to do another update I received a message that said server error try later. I tried several more times but kept getting the same message. I spent a lot of time on the tech chat but they could not figure anything out.

That's really bad luck. I hope they provide you with a satisfactory solution.
2022-7-19
Use props
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-19 05:46
That's really bad luck. I hope they provide you with a satisfactory solution.

The repair center received my controller yesterday so I hope they can get it fixed soon. I have never owned a drone before and I just received it at the end of June.
2022-7-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans83686d4d Posted at 7-19 05:48
The repair center received my controller yesterday so I hope they can get it fixed soon. I have never owned a drone before and I just received it at the end of June.

Best of luck with it. I know the delay will be frustrating.   I've had five different drones and one hand-held device from DJI over a number of years, and generally they've been pretty good value.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue with your new DJI RC and thank you for giving out these information. It is great to know that you have already contacted and shipped your DJI RC to out DJI Repair Center. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-20
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

It’s frustrating. This new release is surprisingly horrible.

Twice I’ve added the mini 3 Pro to the shopping cart.  Twice I got cold feet.  The mini 3 Pro is simply way overpriced.  I have been hanging out with the fellas at our local CBO.  And the common topic there in the last couple months has been the failures of the mini 3 Pro.  95 degrees 3 days in a row.  Mini 3 pro is not fit for warm temperatures.  It seems some range issues may have been worked out, but it is still prone to poor signal.  And overheating.  $1229.00 or so For the mini 3 pro with CareRefresh and so on.  I feel a more appropriate price point for that package would be $600.  It’s capability is no more than that of a toy drone with the exception of the camera which is only decent.  And even the camera is useless If your mini is just gonna stop flight, land or crash because it’s overheating..  They should just give them away to gain shelve space for next year’s hopefully better attempt at another mini.  
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules