Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 335062 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Hello,

I bought DJI MINI 3 RC + Fly more combo and I've been testing it out a few days.
I've encountered a few bugs and I have a few suggestions.

I have the latest firmware at this point
DJI MINI 3: 01.00.0201
RC Controller: 01.01.0100
APP 1.6.9

BUGS

1. When in PRO PHOTO mode and I have assigned a Dial button ( C1+Dial ) for shutter speed. The shutter speed gets stuck at 1/6.25 and i can't adjust the faster shutter speed. I have to press on the screen to adjust the faster shutter speed.

2.IN ADVANCED GIMBAL SETTINGS. When i want to set up my own pitch speed. The PITCH speed from 0-10 is the same. It does not matter if i set the speed to 1 or to 10, the gimbal moves the same way. There is no possibility to set the gimbal to move very very slowly ( speed 2 ). It is the same for every mode ( NORMAL, CINEMA , SPORT )

3. I've found that the gimbal had a problem focusing at a closer distance 1-2 m. When i switch to manual focus then it focuses fine. But when it is in AF it has a problem focusing.

4. Sometimes the text form warnings or failed tracking stays on screen and you have exited the app

5. The swipe-up option does not return to GO FLY screen

6. QUICK SHOTS are only available in 30 FPS. Why there is no option for PAL 25 FPS?

SUGGESTIONS

1. Please remove the text in the middle of the screen when you witch mode ( CINE, NORMAL,SPORT ) or give the option to remove it or put it on the side. It is very anoying because it lasts for 5 seconds and it is in the middle of the screen.

2. Please ADD + and - Buttons next to the sliders for more precise and fast setup and values. It is very hard to put a precise value on the slider with the fingers.

Thank you

2022-7-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing your findings.
2022-7-20
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 7-20 07:43
Thanks for sharing your findings.

Thank you, Honestly...i feel like an unpaid beta tester for every DJI product i have
2022-7-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kanaye Shogun Posted at 7-20 07:59
Thank you, Honestly...i feel like an unpaid beta tester for every DJI product i have

It does seem that way sometimes
2022-7-20
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 7-20 08:04
It does seem that way sometimes

Yeah, and i am sick of all these YouTubers getting free stuff just for commercials without mentioning real problems and bugs, while i have to waste my time on bugs, and recording videos because they release "half " products every time.
2022-7-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kanaye Shogun Posted at 7-20 08:07
Yeah, and i am sick of all these YouTubers getting free stuff just for commercials without mentioning real problems and bugs, while i have to waste my time on bugs, and recording videos because they release "half " products every time.

Makes you feel like a guinea-pig tester.
2022-7-20
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is also an issue where the video cache isn’t saved on the RC when cache size is set to Auto.
If set to 16GB, the cache is saved correctly.
More examples of very poor testing by DJI.
2022-7-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you passed this on to DJI Support? it's not always passed on by the mods, mostly they are but some get missed and the techs rarely reply on here, so better to send it directly to support@dji.com

I certainly agree with needing +/- buttons on the screen next to the sliders, 100% there, I too find it next to impossible to set it precisely and if I do manage it, it takes a long time to get there...

Sorry, not got to any of the others yet as it's fairly new to me, only really done 2 proper sessions, a range test and a rally.
2022-7-20
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

Bashy Posted at 7-20 08:35
Have you passed this on to DJI Support? it's not always passed on by the mods, mostly they are but some get missed and the techs rarely reply on here, so better to send it directly to

I certainly agree with needing +/- buttons on the screen next to the sliders, 100% there, I too find it next to impossible to set it precisely and if I do manage it, it takes a long time to get there...

Thanks mate!

Yeah, I've sent everything to the support like always. Just wanted to post it here so people are aware. I am sure there are many more bugs.
2022-7-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kanaye Shogun Posted at 7-20 08:42
Thanks mate!

Yeah, I've sent everything to the support like always. Just wanted to post it here so people are aware. I am sure there are many more bugs.

ah good man, appreciate the bug findings
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for attention also the suggestions that you mentioned in the post. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our products based on our customer's suggestions and requests. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-7-20
Use props
Kanaye Shogun
Second Officer
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 18:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for attention also the suggestions that you mentioned in the post. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our products based on our customer's suggestions and requests. Thank you for your valued support!

Hi, and how about you for once release a product that is properly tested and not full of bugs, so that people who are not Youtubers and buy your products for work don't have to lose their jobs, money, and waste their time reporting bugs for free like beta testers?
2022-7-21
Use props
Manich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1975351 ft
United Kingdom

Ahah. I too have the same problem with shutter speed not going higher than 1/6.25 in Pro (Photo) mode. Having seen your post, I feel better for knowing its a bug rather than an isolated fault with just my drone.Thanks for the heads up......i hope the DJI techs will get this little niggle sorted. They usually do.
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules