1320 issue
1267 7 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

so I pulled down the 1.3.20 update, loaded it on the card that came with the phantom, tried updating, failed, red light solid.  I reloaded it on a different card-same thing.  so i deleted it, reformatted the orginal card fat 32, tried again, failed.  So i switched the batteries as the first one was losing juice, now the battery i have in there is unresponsive to double pressing, AND the middle two lights remain on.  Continue to experiment, wondering if anyone else is encoutering this.
2015-8-4
Use props
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

still failing with solid red light on the camera platform, front lights steady red, back lights yellow flashing.
2015-8-4
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

ya mine has solid red too
2015-8-4
Use props
KaiserSoze9
First Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Try to install with RC and app on. Works for me but on 'faulty beep' my battery has only one central light on.
2015-8-4
Use props
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

KaiserSoze9 Posted at 2015-8-5 12:52
Try to install with RC and app on. Works for me but on 'faulty beep' my battery has only one central ...

ok, so i got the p3 to update, and two of the batteries, but on one of the batteries, the lights were weird (center two only active) now i have been able to stabilize all of them, so...well done?  ty.
2015-8-4
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Start the update and just leave it for 30 minutes no matter what.. The battery lights do weird things during this update cuz it's firmware is being updated too...  Mine flashed yellow lights on the arms the entire time it was upgrading and the gimble led alternated from green to red. Sometimes stayed red for a few minutes even..  But when the gimble light is doled green for 1 minute then the update is done..  Each battery you put in that needs the update it will do as soon the p3 is turned on. Then again let it be until the gimble light is green for 1 minute..  Keep doing this until all batteries have been updated..  The rc controller will update thru the dji go app

Good luck,, things work great and my p3 flies perfectly again...   
2015-8-4
Use props
KaiserSoze9
First Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DrDoktir Posted at 2015-8-5 13:21
ok, so i got the p3 to update, and two of the batteries, but on one of the batteries, the lights w ...

Yes, well done. Check it on txt file! ;)
2015-8-6
Use props
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

KaiserSoze9 Posted at 2015-8-6 19:54
Yes, well done. Check it on txt file! ;)

I'm all good, everything came together, just redid the battery, updated appropriately.  Helpful forum kudos!
2015-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules