5823 6 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lSM2wQ7MJGAi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267530 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get a Bluetooth connection RS3 and Canon R6 that actually allows for the shutter to be released?  I can only seem to get it to fire the shutter when directly wired.  I've updated the firmware on both the RS3 and the camera. Connecting is fine but can't do anything else?

The problem seems to be that I can't find the 'remote on' option in the camera menu.  It apparently used to be in 'Red 6'.

Would be great to be able to press the record button on the gimbal rather than have to press the camera record and focus buttons each time.  Obviously I can use the wird connection in the interimm bt that kind of defeats the purpose of buying the rs3.

Thank you
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_lSM2wQ7MJGAi
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've found out how to get the shutter to work for camera stills but still unable to get the video record to work in any way.  Must be a camera setting but can't figure it out?
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_ICTnmSmDs1yp
New

United States

Remote control is in the "Shoot 6" R6 screen.  Make sure you have video mode selected.

2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_lSM2wQ7MJGAi
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_ICTnmSmDs1yp Posted at 7-21 17:32
Remote control is in the "Shoot 6" R6 screen.  Make sure you have video mode selected.

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately that menu option doesn’t exist anymore. I think it was taken away in a canon firmware update back in 2021. Unfortunately the instructions on the DJI Compatibility page are still based on the old canon firmware
2022-7-21
Use props
YKN.JS
lvl.1
United States

This is what my Shooting 6 menu looks like on firmware 1.6 on an R6.

I just bought the RS3 Mini. On bluetooth, in Movie mode, pressing the Shutter button on the Mini halfway would interestingly get a Single-shot photo AE/AF lock (with a green rectangle indicator), and fully pressing it will start recording a clip. In any of the Photo mode, the Shutter button does nothing. It does not start AE/AF, no lock, no photos taken.
2023-1-24
Use props
midwaymonstr
lvl.1

United States

I recently installed the focus motor on my RS3 and now I can't control the aperature, iso and shutter speed with the dial . but I can control the focus motor. I can't figure out why I can't use the dial anymore
2023-8-15
Use props
olaszlaszlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515512 ft
Romania

Hey everyone, using DJI RS3 Pro latest firmware and Canon R6 1.0.8 firmware the following things need to be done:
- video , enable Remote Control on page 6 of video mode and then you can just Start-Stop recording with the REC button
- photo, set to 2 second remote control shooting mode on Manual, and then you can use the same recording button: 1 press to focus, second press to shoot.

Hope this helps.
1-11 07:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules