811 4 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iGeorge55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 670515 ft
United Kingdom

Hey All

Just got my DJI FPV back from being repaired. Not gonna lie, Im absolutley CONVICNED this drone they have sent me is brand new. Its absolutley spotless comapred to what I sent. Not even a scratch after hitting the deck at around 50mph. Either this drone is new. OR DJI's repair team have some weird godly powers.Anyway, to the issue at hand:

I had it up and working once for about 1 min just to test everything was working after I received it back from DJI, indeed it was.

Ive taken it out for some manual flight, and I have no Image on my goggles what so ever. Just the DJI logo. plugged in my phone, and I just get a black scrren when I hit go fly.
Yet, I can see the goggles are indeed conecting to the drone. Ive re connected everything. Updated everything, still nothing.
Weirdly tho, I left it for some time yesterday all powered on and plugged in, I went and looked at my goggles and there was an image from the camrea to them.

Though ahh must be fixed, went out to fly today. Nope same issue again.
Im absolutly stummped here.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks!
George
2022-7-21
Use props
iGeorge55
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Worth pointing out as well, I have a constant message on my goggles saying 'Image transmissions weak'
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect all the components (Goggles, Drone, RC) to the DJI Assistant 2 software, and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
iGeorge55
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 22:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect all the components (Goggles, Drone, RC) to the DJI Assistant 2 software, and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hey!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have just carried this out but the issue remains.
Its worth pointing out that the camera definitely works. I am able to record video from it to my SD card.
Just no image to goggles

Tanks!
George
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

iGeorge55 Posted at 7-22 00:15
Hey!  

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you for your response. In this case, since you have already performed all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules