Delays in Fly more Kits to Canada ?
1212 9 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

Hi there,
I received my pre-ordered mini 3 pro just before July 1st through onmniviewtech - basically Toronto(Ontario)'s only dji certified retailer, however, I only received the drone only and the fly more batteries I ordered with it are delayed. I've been able to get the fly more kit plus, but not the standard batteries from my initial order. Omniview tech claims DJI is behind on schedule, but it's been 3 weeks now. I'm here to find out what the hold up is, and when this shipment will be fulfilled.
If it's going to be much longer, I sugguest offering extensions on your dji care refresh to accomodate the delay.  At current, I can only fly in areas I already can with my air2s, which is outside of the city. And if I'm out that far, I'll be flying the air2s, not the mini.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We really appreciate your support and interest in our new product. Because you placed the order from the local dealer, we would recommend you keep in touch with your dealer to get the relevant information. Hope you understand that.
2022-7-21
Use props
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

Hi there, I have been in contact with the local dealer for the past 3 weeks, they have informed me this is a distribution issue on DJI's end, which is why I am reaching out to you.
They literally cannot even provide estimates, as they don't have a clear idea from your distribution team, so I would advise you folks chat which each other. He said that nobody in Canada has received their fly more (standard) kit at all yet, and that the only batteries in stock right now are the fly more (extended /plus) kit.
This was a pre-order unit for the mini 3 pro, and the standard fly more kit. Drone was fulfilled, Battery kit was not.
Can you confirm on your end that there is indeed a shipment happening in Mississauga, Ontario to Omniview Tech and by what date it can be shipped by ?
Should I be cancelling this pre-order and waiting until it's available ? Or can things be expedited a little bit ? At least some transparency into what the hold up is. Right now I have no answers so this all feels sketchy.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cynex Posted at 7-21 20:07
Hi there, I have been in contact with the local dealer for the past 3 weeks, they have informed me this is a distribution issue on DJI's end, which is why I am reaching out to you.
They literally cannot even provide estimates, as they don't have a clear idea from your distribution team, so I would advise you folks chat which each other. He said that nobody in Canada has received their fly more (standard) kit at all yet, and that the only batteries in stock right now are the fly more (extended /plus) kit.
This was a pre-order unit for the mini 3 pro, and the standard fly more kit. Drone was fulfilled, Battery kit was not.

We fully understand your feelings and really want to try our best to help you out. But we cannot access more information about your order. If the products are out of stock for a long time, you are advised to place the order via our official website or other platforms. Here is the link for your reference: https://store.dji.com/ca/product/dji-mini-3-pro-fly-more-kit
Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-21
Use props
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

Ok, I have cancelled the order and placed it through the DJI store, however, it's telling me that it's going to be almost another month now before I receive the item, awesome... so glad I pre-ordered this ahead of time so I could avoid all this trouble. This has been such a poor launch from both product firmware, to distrubution of pre-orders made. I can't even fault the vendor here, becuase they made the order to you and never received it.

The order is expected to be delivered on 17/08/2022 (UTC-4). You will be notified via email once order ships.

2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cynex Posted at 7-22 09:51
Ok, I have cancelled the order and placed it through the DJI store, however, it's telling me that it's going to be almost another month now before I receive the item, awesome...  so glad I pre-ordered this ahead of time so I could avoid all this trouble. This has been such a poor launch from both product firmware, to distrubution of pre-orders made. I can't even fault the vendor here, becuase they made the order to you and never received it.

The order is expected to be delivered on 17/08/2022 (UTC-4). You will be notified via email once order ships.

Hi there, the shipping time varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro and its accessories were released, their sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. You will receive an email notification when the product is shipped. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-7-22
Use props
XGUBONDO
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-22 22:25
Hi there, the shipping time varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro and its accessories were released, their sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. You will receive an email notification when the product is shipped. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Great hobbies!
2022-7-23
Use props
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

I understand logistics, but the point of a pre order  is to prepare the number of orders ahead of time.  Dji was happy to ship the drone, but decided not to ship the fly more kits that they bundled with it. This wasn't just my order either. From what I hear nobody in canada received their order. Dji should be extending their care packages to make up for their shortcomings to make good on their problem
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Cynex Posted at 7-23 08:16
I understand logistics, but the point of a pre order  is to prepare the number of orders ahead of time.  Dji was happy to ship the drone, but decided not to ship the fly more kits that they bundled with it. This wasn't just my order either. From what I hear nobody in canada received their order. Dji should be extending their care packages to make up for their shortcomings to make good on their problem

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Sorry that we can not extend the care refresh. But please don't worry, care refresh won't affect the normal use of your drone. If you meet any problem with your drone or if there is anything else that we can help with, please just let us know. And about your order, we have confirmed with the team and sent details via PM, could you please have a check?
2022-7-23
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

Cynex Posted at 7-23 08:16
I understand logistics, but the point of a pre order  is to prepare the number of orders ahead of time.  Dji was happy to ship the drone, but decided not to ship the fly more kits that they bundled with it. This wasn't just my order either. From what I hear nobody in canada received their order. Dji should be extending their care packages to make up for their shortcomings to make good on their problem

I'm in Canada and pre ordered directly from DJI the mini 3 with RC. The drone arrived on may 31st and the fly more kit arrived two weeks later .
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules