Where did this thread go? “Suddenly no has any range issues anymore?”
686 7 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VjWyE2nrKJGV
lvl.2
United States

I posted to this thread along with a few others and then it suddenly disappeared. Here’s my original posting…

I sent my MP3 in for warranty repair a couple of weeks back as I was only able to get out to roughly 500 to 800m in a suburban setting. They initially called me back and said everything was fine. I let them know that I strongly disagreed and that I wanted the case escalated. Things went silent for a bit and then all of a sudden my case status was in “repair excepted“. Then some days later I received a new drone. No explanation of what they discovered, whether it’s fixed or not, not much of anything. I submitted a Support request for more information but nothing so far. So I’ve test flown the new drone a few times and now I’m able to reach roughly 1000 m at 100m altitude fairly consistently. But I did another test at 250m altitude and was able to reach over 2000 m roughly. So seems a bit better but definitely not the 3 to 5K meters expected in a suburban setting . So I’ve quarried them for more information… We will see what happens. Eager to hear how other folks are doing. In SFBay Area
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_VjWyE2nrKJGV
lvl.2
United States

Sorry..the original missing thread was..”Suddenly, no ‘one’ has any range issues anymore?”
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_Fjm5pOHeyXKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181266 ft
Sweden

I
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_Fjm5pOHeyXKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181266 ft
Sweden

They have deleted it! What a shame! no wonder you can't find any errors then
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. The said post was posted under the Home / Service / After-sale service of the DJI Forum ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 ). Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So the OP posted it in the wrong place then complained he could not find it. Is that correct
2022-7-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-22 20:48
So the OP posted it in the wrong place then complained he could not find it. Is that correct

Yet you once again you're trying to be c0cky whilst trying to make the OP look bad when in fact, you have misread the situation!!
2022-7-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_VjWyE2nrKJGV, have a look here if you havent already, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D776%26typeid%3D776
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules