Dji mini 2
1280 7 2022-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edaloial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106555 ft
Romania

Hello! I also have a problem with DJI mini 2, I have this image and it does not accept any order on the phone, how can I proceed? I have had this drone for about 2.5 years and I haven't used it for almost 1 year. I downloaded the application again but it still doesn't work. The phone is OnePlus 9 Pro.
Any idea is welcome! Thank you.

Screenshot_2022-07-22-17-23-55-35_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
2022-7-22
Use props
edaloial
lvl.1
Romania

#Quick Reply Here#I also connected the remote control of the drone to the phone, I turned on the drone and the remote control and it still does not work.
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there edaloial. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the steps below to see if the issue will persist.

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).
2. Please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely".

Thank you.
2022-7-22
Use props
Type O
New
United States

Thank you ^^
2022-7-22
Use props
edaloial
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-22 19:12
Hello there edaloial. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the steps below to see if the issue will persist.

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).

Thank you very much! Is working.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

edaloial Posted at 7-25 01:19

Thanks for your update. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

edaloial Posted at 7-25 01:19

Hi there edaloial. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
edaloial
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 19:49
Hi there edaloial. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thank you!
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules