Has Anyone Got a Bag/Case Which Keeps the RS3 Fully Constructed?
6337 4 2022-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kind of annoying that the Ronin needs deconstructing at the end of the day. The new bag is just annyoing because if things aren't strapped down then opening it means the loose parts gravitate to the bottom of the soft case.

As someone who does a lot of run and gun without any accessories, it would be handy to have some kind of case, bag or carrier that the RS3 slips into and remains fully intact. The new camera mounting plate is great and only takes a few seconds to attach a pre-balanced camera and begin filming.

Anyone in a similar situaiton and have something they use? Ideally I'm thinking something like a soft drawstring bag (which is tall enough to fit it) like this:

2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CloudVisual. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Members who owns the DJI RS3 can give out what carrying case / bag they are using and the best recommendation with regards to this post as well. Thank you.
2022-7-23
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would HIGHLY recommend that you try MyCaseBuilder. It takes a little bit of work on your part to design something specific for your needs but believe me when I tell you that is it so worth it. I have designed 3 layouts for my specific needs and I love it.
2022-7-25
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CreativeSky Posted at 7-25 14:18
I would HIGHLY recommend that you try MyCaseBuilder. It takes a little bit of work on your part to design something specific for your needs but believe me when I tell you that is it so worth it. I have designed 3 layouts for my specific needs and I love it.

Good website to know, I'll probably use them in the future. I'm really after a soft bag though, something to go over a shoulder.
2022-7-26
Use props
SilentD1
lvl.2
Denmark

https://tilta.com/shop/soft-shell-case-for-advanced-ring-grip/
2022-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules