Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3843146 ft
Bulgaria

Hello,

I am considering the purchase of RC Pro for my Mavic3. I also have 2 questions:
1. To DJI: It seems that there is no stock of RC Pro in Europe. When is it expected to be available?
2. To the colleagues who bought RC Pro: What benefits can I expect compared to the regular RC.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Regards,
Koko
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Koko. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro ( https://www.dji.com/rc-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav ) provides brightness up to 1000 nits, showing clear details even under direct sunlight, making it an optimal tool for outdoor use. Normal phone screens, however, cannot provide a constant high-brightness display and will automatically decrease brightness in an outdoor environment. In addition the RC Pro runs on a stable and smooth system, thanks to its latest-generation processor and expanded storage capacity. RC Pro is built with powerful O3+ video transmission technology and adopts the same control stick design of DJI FPV for more precise maneuvering. DJI RC Pro elevates the experience of flight with unparalleled control. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI RC Pro ( https://store.dji.com/bg/product ... 1&set_region=BG ) will be available on out DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store. In addition you may click the Notify Me tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-7-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both RC and RC Pro.  The RC Pro stands out over the RC in many, many ways.  For example: 1000 Nits vice 700 Nits, HDMI out whereas RC has no HDMI out, ability to put 3rd part Apps on RC Pro such as UAV Forecast and can't add 3rd party Apps to RC just to name a few, and there are many more.  The RC has what I deem a dumbed down version of Android compared to the RC Pro.  The RC Pro is heavier but much better built than the toy feeling RC.  Yes, it costs more, but in my opinion is well worth the extra money spent.  

I'm only hoping that DJI makes the RC Pro compatible with the Mini 3 so I only have to carry one controller and that controller would be the RC Pro.  
2022-7-23
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-23 02:42
I have both RC and RC Pro.  The RC Pro stands out over the RC in many, many ways.  For example: 1000 Nits vice 700 Nits, HDMI out whereas RC has no HDMI out, ability to put 3rd part Apps on RC Pro such as UAV Forecast and can't add 3rd party Apps to RC just to name a few, and there are many more.  The RC has what I deem a dumbed down version of Android compared to the RC Pro.  The RC Pro is heavier but much better built than the toy feeling RC.  Yes, it costs more, but in my opinion is well worth the extra money spent.  

I'm only hoping that DJI makes the RC Pro compatible with the Mini 3 so I only have to carry one controller and that controller would be the RC Pro.

100% agree on the superiority of the RC Pro I love mine. And I have the RC and 2 SmartControllers.

Also agree on RC Pro needs to support all O3 drones at least and should support all O2 drones as well as its' a premium product.

2022-7-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 7-23 04:00
100% agree on the superiority of the RC Pro I love mine. And I have the RC and 2 SmartControllers.

Also agree on RC Pro needs to support all O3 drones at least and should support all O2 drones as well as its' a premium product.

Now just have to hope that DJI agrees with us on making the RC Pro compatible.  
2022-7-23
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Visibility is on a different level with RC Pro, I have never seen something like it. And it's the only option on a sunny day with No shadow around, RC is way, way worst in this respect!
2022-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Best benefit is you have a dedicated remote for your drone, and your phone is not clogged up. Screen brightness, more dedicated buttons easy preview. Its expensive but you would hope it will outlive your drone and can be used with other drones. They are available at Amazon.de see below.

2022-7-25
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Bulgaria

I prefer to buy from the official channels. If possible, from the photography shops of which I am a loyal customer. That would make the price a little more affordable.
Currently, DJI RC Pro is only available in the US (DJI store). The question is: Is  DJI RC PRO discontinued?
2022-8-4
Use props
romano_st
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107372 ft
Croatia

I am also waiting for dji rc pro to be  in stock in Europe....i really cannot understand why Dji is not having it in stock in EU, only answer that sounds logic is greed,they want us to buy cine version and spend 5000 euros if you want to have mavic 3 and rc pro controller, whenever i ask dji support they are saying they dont have any info when it will be available in EU....this is unbelievable, stores around europe are mentioning from 15th August, but nobody actually knows...in the end i will be forced to buy dji rc, why the hell they couldnt make n1 controller with c1/c2 buttons and second wheel, was that too expensive to add three buttons and its pcbs??? Greed
2022-8-4
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Bulgaria

romano_st Posted at 8-4 11:14
I am also waiting for dji rc pro to be  in stock in Europe....i really cannot understand why Dji is not having it in stock in EU, only answer that sounds logic is greed,they want us to buy cine version and spend 5000 euros if you want to have mavic 3 and rc pro controller, whenever i ask dji support they are saying they dont have any info when it will be available in EU....this is unbelievable, stores around europe are mentioning from 15th August, but nobody actually knows...in the end i will be forced to buy dji rc, why the hell they couldnt make n1 controller with c1/c2 buttons and second wheel, was that too expensive to add three buttons and its pcbs??? Greed

The lack of adequate information from DJI about the RC Pro availability on their forum is disappointing. As well as the standard remote control that comes with the Mavic 3 (RC-N1 ).
In the end, I decided on long-distance delivery, which should arrive at the end of September. I am very skeptical about the possibility of buying RC Pro in the European Union in August.
2022-8-5
Use props
romano_st
lvl.2
Croatia

KokoFresha Posted at 8-5 00:40
The lack of adequate information from DJI about the RC Pro availability on their forum is disappointing. As well as the standard remote control that comes with the Mavic 3 (RC-N1 ).
In the end, I decided on long-distance delivery, which should arrive at the end of September. I am very skeptical about the possibility of buying RC Pro in the European Union in August.

By long delivery i assume you have ordered it from US, then you will also pay import duty aka VAT, here in Croatia  VAT is 25% on total cost (item plus shipping cost) that is 1199 USD plus 300 VAT that is 1500 USD and now with euro to usd almost same, no way i am paying for dji rc pro 1500 euros its simply not worth that much money, its not worth by my opinion price that cost in Europe, but i would give 900ish euros for it.
2022-8-5
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Bulgaria

romano_st Posted at 8-5 03:55
By long delivery i assume you have ordered it from US, then you will also pay import duty aka VAT, here in Croatia  VAT is 25% on total cost (item plus shipping cost) that is 1199 USD plus 300 VAT that is 1500 USD and now with euro to usd almost same, no way i am paying for dji rc pro 1500 euros its simply not worth that much money, its not worth by my opinion price that cost in Europe, but i would give 900ish euros for it.

A photography shop of which I am a regular customer found a way to deliver it to me at the recommended price, but not until the end of September. I also don't want to pay over the regular price for this expensive remote. This is the reason I am not interested in offers in eBay, aliexpress, Amazon and the options from America.
Unfortunately, DJI RC Pro is disappearing from more and more stores.
2022-8-5
Use props
romano_st
lvl.2
Croatia

KokoFresha Posted at 8-5 04:50
A photography shop of which I am a regular customer found a way to deliver it to me at the recommended price, but not until the end of September. I also don't want to pay over the regular price for this expensive remote. This is the reason I am not interested in offers in eBay, aliexpress, Amazon and the options from America.
Unfortunately, DJI RC Pro is disappearing from more and more stores.

Iv also reserved one in croatian photo store if it ever appears, but i think meanwhile i will buy rc, what i wrote in first post its all is leaning my opinion its going to be only available in cine version of mavic3, i think this will be my last dji drone that i will buy,  this becoming very expensive "sport" there is simply not enough bang for buck anymore, buying semi finished product for premium price is not anymore fun,i will look into other products or go back to building myself kit drones again. And i will repeat myself again all of this fuss because of three buttons....
2022-8-5
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-23 01:28
Hello there Koko. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro ( https://www.dji.com/rc-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav ) provides brightness up to 1000 nits, showing clear details even under direct sunlight, making it an optimal tool for outdoor use. Normal phone screens, however, cannot provide a constant high-brightness display and will automatically decrease brightness in an outdoor environment. In addition the RC Pro runs on a stable and smooth system, thanks to its latest-generation processor and expanded storage capacity. RC Pro is built with powerful O3+ video transmission technology and adopts the same control stick design of DJI FPV for more precise maneuvering. DJI RC Pro elevates the experience of flight with unparalleled control. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI RC Pro ( https://store.dji.com/bg/product/dji-rc-pro?from=store-nav&position=0&vid=109731&set_region=BG ) will be available on out DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store. In addition you may click the Notify Me tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
Is it possible to switch a video transmission to european standard 50fps instead of 60fps
2022-8-31
Use props
fanse0f68750
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239672 ft
United States

By regular RC I assume you mean N1. With the pro you 1. eliminate the need for cell phone 2. Brightness of 1000 nits 3. great range 4. beautiful display 5. well built, 6. many extra and customizable buttons. I love mine
2022-9-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

KokoFresha Posted at 8-5 00:40
The lack of adequate information from DJI about the RC Pro availability on their forum is disappointing. As well as the standard remote control that comes with the Mavic 3 (RC-N1 ).
In the end, I decided on long-distance delivery, which should arrive at the end of September. I am very skeptical about the possibility of buying RC Pro in the European Union in August.

Only problem with buying outside Europe “if you Did”  is no care refresh in Europe and your warranty will be based in the country of purchase.
2022-9-7
Use props
Delta Nine
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Amazon uk have them, it says out of stock, but you just add to basket, then checkout, then wait for them to get in touch, i paid for my order on Wednesday, and they informed me last night (Thurs) that it has been dispatched and arrives tonight, 48 hour after ordering it.
2022-9-16
Use props
pilkinn
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Delta Nine Posted at 9-16 01:22
Amazon uk have them, it says out of stock, but you just add to basket, then checkout, then wait for them to get in touch, i paid for my order on Wednesday, and they informed me last night (Thurs) that it has been dispatched and arrives tonight, 48 hour after ordering it.

Did it arrive?
2022-10-4
Use props
Delta Nine
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes it arrived in 48 hours..
2022-10-4
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Bulgaria

It is currently available in Europe. I managed to buy. Thanks to the colleagues who shared their opinion!

Regards,
Koko
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules