RC Control problems
1578 8 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
risi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12405 ft
Netherlands

Recently bought a Mini SE and already I had three times where the drone didn't respond to stick input. The first 2 times I thought I made a mistake, but after calibrating the remote and flying again, the drone didn't respond to forward, backward, left or right (Mode 2). No response to RTH as well. Luckily I could land without an issue. Took off again and it flew sideways without stick input. According to the flight log i pulled backwards (which I didn't) and the drone didn't move. I recalibrated the RC several times since, bit I just don't trust the remote anymore due to the weird calibrations I get.

Left stick always goes 100% green in all directions. Right stick goes 100% left en right always, but up and down it sometimes goes to 35%, sometimes it only goes 100% down (even though I push up). What can I do? Currently to scared to fly, even in an open field. I can upload logfiles if requested.

Regard, Risi
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Risi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-24
Use props
risi
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 19:44
Hello there Risi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thank you , I am now in contact with support via the chat.  I do want to say the drone itself is a little wonder. it flies like a charm and I am very happy with it. Wanted to fly more, but wasn't able to do so just yet.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

risi Posted at 7-25 00:31
Thank you , I am now in contact with support via the chat.  I do want to say the drone itself is a little wonder. it flies like a charm and I am very happy with it. Wanted to fly more, but wasn't able to do so just yet.

Hi there risi. Thank you for the reply and thank you for giving out this update. It is great to know that you have already contacted out DJI Support Team for assistance with regards to this matter. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-7-27
Use props
risi
lvl.1
Netherlands

I send the package back to the retailer and received a new one today. How can I attach my previously bought care refresh package to the new Drone since it was not replaced through DJI services?

Would love to fly a little tomorrow
2022-7-29
Use props
risi
lvl.1
Netherlands

risi Posted at 7-29 10:55
I send the package back to the retailer and received a new one today. How can I attach my previously bought care refresh package to the new Drone since it was not replaced through DJI services?

Would love to fly a little tomorrow

Great support from DJI in regards to replacement and assigning my refresh care from the old drone to the new replacement drone. Thank you and happy flying!
2022-8-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could post the steps in transferring the care refresh to the replacement drone, that information may be useful for other people.

Though, perhaps in a new and appropriately named thread.
2022-8-1
Use props
risi
lvl.1
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-1 03:49
You could post the steps in transferring the care refresh to the replacement drone, that information may be useful for other people.

Though, perhaps in a new and appropriately named thread.

Good call. Will do that.
2022-8-1
Use props
risi
lvl.1
Netherlands

risi Posted at 8-1 08:54
Good call. Will do that.

Posted my experience under https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270731.
2022-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules