1063 21 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simistef
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2142267 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Haven't used the drone for 1 month. No incidents, no crashes nothing. Only did the firmware updates of remote. The only think i did was to update remote 2 times, and after last 003 update this morning when i opened up the drone for a test, this is what i get:

all errors possible i think...which makes me think it's a bug. it just stayed in the bag, and can't be that everything just failed suddenly

i have a vacation planned in 2 weeks and retunring it and getting it back will be 2 months probably. any ideas how to solve this ? dji assistant 2 is not seeing the drone when connected.
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there simistef. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are receiving these error messages and error codes on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-24
Use props
TomMG
lvl.2
Germany

Looks like you tried indoors, remove battery, put back and try again outdoors.

2022-7-25
Use props
Wiganer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48031 ft
Australia

I’m afraid to say on the first replacement drone which DJI sent to me, I had all of the same errors in your video, I could tell the gimbal was behaving strange when I first powered on the drone as it moved around more than normal and stayed pointing upwards.

The drone itself wouldn’t update either.

I had to raise another repair case with DJI and return the drone. I’ve seen other people post these exact same issues as well.

After 3 faulty drones from DJI I’ve now returned it for a refund. Quality control is seriously lacking.
2022-7-25
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

are you using the correct dji assistant as there's two versions?  Those errors do look bad though.  Doubt any firmware update would resolve but fingers crossed.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Wiganer Posted at 7-25 01:24
I’m afraid to say on the first replacement drone which DJI sent to me, I had all of the same errors in your video, I could tell the gimbal was behaving strange when I first powered on the drone as it moved around more than normal and stayed pointing upwards.

The drone itself wouldn’t update either.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. After further checking, please note that our team is handling your case and we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Please rest assured we will reply to your email ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

TomMG Posted at 7-25 01:15
Looks like you tried indoors, remove battery, put back and try again outdoors.

Nothing to do with indoor of outdoor. Same thing...

Indoor was giving messages to vision sensors.
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

chillibadger Posted at 7-25 01:29
are you using the correct dji assistant as there's two versions?  Those errors do look bad though.  Doubt any firmware update would resolve but fingers crossed.

Using the one from DJI Mini 3 Pro page in downloads. I know that if you Google it you will end up with the 2018 version.

That's the only thing I did. Firmware updates, no flights
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 22:25
Hello there simistef. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are receiving these error messages and error codes on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks. The drone is prepared for shipment to service. Hope it will be ready for my summer vacation trip in two weeks
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Thor Posted at 7-25 01:56
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. After further checking, please note that our team is handling your case and we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Please rest assured we will reply to your email ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.

Thanks. The drone is prepared for shipment to service. Hope it will be ready for my summer vacation trip in two weeks
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

simistef Posted at 7-25 02:49

Thanks for your update. You may provide us with your case number and we will keep an eye on it. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

Here it is: CAS-9902444-F2P2B8

Drone is in UPS hands right now. Fingers crossed
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

simistef Posted at 7-25 04:18
Here it is: CAS-9902444-F2P2B8

Drone is in UPS hands right now. Fingers crossed

Thank you for your update. We will keep an eye on it. Please rest assured.
2022-7-25
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

Thor, I had to explain my issue 5 times until now:

- 2 times on chat
- 3 times with different DJI representatives replying back to my  case asking same thing

I got a lot of automated messages even though I took time to record,document, explain.

Looks I am in a catch22 situation...
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

simistef Posted at 7-25 02:48

Hi there simistef. Thank you for the reply and thank you for giving out this update. It is great to know that you have already contacted out DJI Support Team for assistance with regards to this matter. Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Germany

simistef Posted at 7-26 23:02
Thor, I had to explain my issue 5 times until now:

- 2 times on chat

Hope you get it back in time for your vacation.
2022-7-28
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

As an update, received my replacement drone today.  So it took 7 working days from departing my house and getting back. Overall cannot be more happy, that things moved faster than i expected.

As a fault, DJI said it was the main board. Giving that drone broke after a firmware update, i will buy myself a fan to use it during updates Not sure if this was it, but just to be on the safe side of things.

Vacation mode ON
2022-8-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pleased for you but if it works why update firmware?
2022-8-3
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

To get all the shiny new features? Replacement drone has an old firmware
2022-8-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ahh if there are new features you want then maybe yes.
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_WNMKvutofePI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133110 ft
Canada

I had heard so many comments about overheating that I built a rack with two 5" fans-one blowing up from underneath, and one aimed at the front of the drone to keep it cooler while updating it, or downloading video from the drone.    This cooling rack was built even before I had received my Mini 3, and I believe it has helped.
2022-8-4
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_WNMKvutofePI Posted at 8-4 19:32
I had heard so many comments about overheating that I built a rack with two 5" fans-one blowing up from underneath, and one aimed at the front of the drone to keep it cooler while updating it, or downloading video from the drone.    This cooling rack was built even before I had received my Mini 3, and I believe it has helped.

I sit mine on top of a phillips air purifier which blows air out of the top when updating firmware or copyjng files
2022-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules