Quickshots only 30p and normal colour profile?
1953 6 2022-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayooo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11365 ft
United Kingdom

The only option in quickshots is 30p, so no 25p or 24p? This cant be down to hardware limitations, only normal colour profile too. Not having d-cinelike means any consistent colour grade is difficult with a mix of normal and d-cinelike clips.

Quickshots into a 25/24p timeline are a pain!

Any plans to remove this crippling of 30p and normal colour profile only?
2022-7-25
Use props
NewbieDronesUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29101 ft
United Kingdom

And manual settings while they're at it, unusable otherwise.
2022-7-25
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Given most (all?) of the drones have the same limitation i doubt it.

2022-7-25
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

I'm lucky because I shoot all in 30fps, but definitely need to have this quickshot in d-cinelike for add with my others shoot (in Cinelike)
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-26
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

+1 for need to have those in selected video mode.
I live in a PAL country like 50% of your users shooting 25/50p , and need to use 10bit to match the other footage.
2022-7-30
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709495 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a lot of beefs with Quickshots on my new Mini 3.  I 100% agree that it's ridiculous that it only shoots in the Normal profile because I shoot everything else in Cinelike.  But my #1 beef which makes Quickshots pretty much useless to me on this drone is that there's no way to control the speed of the Quickshots.  On my old Mavic Pro I could easily set and adjust the speed of a Quickshot, but on the Mini 3 it seems all the Quickshot modes have only one speed:  SUPER, SUPER SLOW.  I have no use for a a Circular Quickshot that takes a minute and a half to complete.  I need them to be way faster.  Same with all of the other types too.  They're all painfully slow.  I have no idea why they don't have a way to control the speed since it seems like such a necessary feature which exists on my 4-year old Mavic Pro.
2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules