Optical/Hybrid Zoom on Mini 2
606 3 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peteredoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204140 ft
United States

It looks like optical / hybrid zoom is not currently supported on Mini 2 (whereas digital zoom is) - ie
camera.isOpticalZoomSupported
returns False and

camera.startContinuousOpticalZoom(SettingsDefinitions.ZoomDirection.ZOOM_IN, SettingsDefinitions.ZoomSpeed.FAST){println("Optical zoom: error? $it")}
shows error I/System.out: Optical zoom: error? Not supported(255)

Same for Hybrid zoom (which makes sense since the first part of it is optical)

Does anyone know of some trick to get around this?  

For DJI - are there any plans to support optical zoom on Mini 2 via SDK in the future?
2022-7-26
Use props
peteredoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204140 ft
United States

Ah my mistake - looks like the physical camera does not have optical zoom.  I had for some reason thought that it did.
That said - there appears to be a bug in camera.setDigitalZoomFactor(zoom) in Mobile SDK 4.16 where the zoom-factor is always interpreted as 2.
2022-7-26
Use props
DavidRogers0000
New

United States

A resume wizard offers many advantages to the resume writing process. However, you should not rely on a resume wizard without first having sufficient knowledge of how to write a resume. Remember, automation is a huge resume writing tool that should always be supplemented with knowledge to make it effective. Read more about how to use the resume wizard at https://studyessay.org/.

2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_ZOdpVS8XcIcp
New

Pakistan

CRM Application | Customer Relationship Software | CRMNEXT Digital CRM Services | CRM Service Management | CRMNEXT is a CRM services company that provides customer service CRM solutions for financial institutions, improving profitability and productivity.
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules