Mini 1 not compatible with S22+
1148 8 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x4aBRY7dlrdz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 510407 ft
United States

Hello. My mini 1 does not show video or pictures when connected to my s22+. This is a new phone so this is new to me. Any fixes or suggestions.  I am on the latest veesion with proper connections.  Thanks!
2022-7-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

you mean live view or the album?
2022-7-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The S22+ is not on the DJI list of compatible devices.

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_x4aBRY7dlrdz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 510407 ft
United States

fateofangel Posted at 7-30 11:34
you mean live view or the album?

Live view.
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22+ ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22+ will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_QV4Y6iSaj2wT
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-30 19:49
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22+ ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22+ will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

Hey, this is really really poor that my last three Samsung phones won't work with the DJI stuff I already own.

I will never buy a DJI product again.
2022-8-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_QV4Y6iSaj2wT Posted at 8-1 10:16
Hey, this is really really poor that my last three Samsung phones won't work with the DJI stuff I already own.

I will never buy a DJI product again.

It takes two to Tango, but in this case could it not be a threesome or foursome
Samsung having a problem, Android having a problem, you for not researching the phone before buying it? How many times do you have to be caught out before you think to check for problems with a new type of phone?
2022-8-1
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Unfortunately DJI seems to be far more interested in compatibility testing with iOS devices than Android.  There are dozens of non-listed Android devices that work just fine with DJI - including both my phone and my tablet.  Here is a fairly up to date listing of devices that do work with the various DJI applications:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips ... ly-updated-daily.18
There are other sources as well.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_SX6SuiNvoXyI
New
Flight distance : 181286 ft
United Kingdom

Roll back to a previous software update, I had the same problem on my s22 ultra with the latest update. I'm now using the February update and live view and recording is now working.
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules