dji mini 3 pro with RC remote video problem
2593 33 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

I'M NEW WITH THE DRONE - please tell me why my video is scattering, I buy new 64Gb card sandisk extreme for RC remote and SanDisk max endurance 3 128Gb and it is steel video scattering. please advise me .

2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, when you said that the video is scattering, did it refer to the transmission feed or the original videos on the SD card?
If the issue happens on the original videos on SD card when you play them on the computer, please try to use another player.
Or you can upload an original video to Dropbox/Google Drive and send me the link here for double-check. Thank you.

2022-7-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what distances are you fly and what resolution / FPS  do you use?
2022-7-30
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-30 20:45
Hi there, just to verify, when you said that the video is scattering, did it refer to the transmission feed or the original videos on the SD card?
If the issue happens on the original videos on SD card when you play them on the computer, please try to use another player.
Or you can upload an original video to Dropbox/Google Drive and send me the link here for double-check. Thank you,

Thank you for responding, I will do this tomorrow and will let you know
2022-7-31
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

fateofangel Posted at 7-30 22:58

As I write I'm new with  flying DJI drone ,and before I started flying I Would like to know if everything is working. Recording I have done holding mini3 pro. 1 Recording was 4k 30f/s and 2nd was 2.7k 30f/s and results was same.
2022-7-31
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-30 20:45
Or you can upload an original video to Dropbox/Google Drive and send me the link here for double-check. Thank you,

Thank you very much,  yes  VLC was the problem,  I did change to windows player and video was perfect!!!
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 7-31 17:04
Thank you very much,  yes  VLC was the problem,  I did change to windows player and video was perfect!!!

Thank you for your update, great to hear that the issue has been found!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2022-7-31
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 19:13
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

Can I ask you one more questions,  when I play video from drone sd card on my pc is showing all information on the screen,  can I switch of this to see only video? Thank you
2022-8-8
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 19:13

I’m sorry I’m writing to you but I tried  new subject and didn’t let me do it. I just want ask if  anyone  knows? first why I can’t write any new subject on the forum? And what happens with DJI more fly kit supplies to Australia?  Because I ordered about 8 Weeks ago and still nothing, if anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-3 15:14
I’m sorry I’m writing to you but I tried  new subject and didn’t let me do it. I just want ask if  anyone  knows? first why I can’t write any new subject on the forum? And what happens with DJI more fly kit supplies to Australia?  Because I ordered about 8 Weeks ago and still nothing, if anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks

Sorry for the belated reply. Could you please tell me your order number? I will look into it.
Regarding the previous question, you can switch off video substitute on the player. See if this helps.
2022-10-4
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-4 05:35
Sorry for the belated reply. Could you please tell me your order number? I will look into it.
Regarding the previous question, you can switch off video substitute on the player. See if this helps.

I did order from Good Guys Marion South Australia.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-5 00:29
I did order from Good Guys Marion South Australia.

Thank you for your confirmation, as the order was placed from the reseller, I may not be able to check the status at my end.
As a reference, in DJI Store, the order placed now will be expected to deliver on 10/11/2022 (UTC+10).  
2022-10-5
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-5 03:50
Thank you for your confirmation, as the order was placed from the reseller, I may not be able to check the status at my end.
As a reference, in DJI Store, the order placed now will be expected to deliver on 10/11/2022 (UTC+10).  
[view_image]

Thank you for quick update
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-5 21:11
Thank you for quick update

Thank you for your understanding. Regarding your order, you may keep in touch with the reseller for the related information, thank you.
2022-10-6
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-6 01:44
Thank you for your understanding. Regarding your order, you may keep in touch with the reseller for the related information, thank you.

Thank you.  One more question, it is normal if I charge battery full one day and next day showing me 86%? It is new drone in total 38 min flying.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-9 02:35
Thank you.  One more question, it is normal if I charge battery full one day and next day showing me 86%? It is new drone in total 38 min flying.

Yes, this is normal, it is the battery working mechanism to prevent the battery swelling. Kindly check out the manual below, or at page 30 at https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_en.pdf

For battery maintenance, we would also suggest keeping the battery at around 60% battery for storage over 10 days. And fully discharge and charge once every three months. Hope this is informative for you.
2022-10-10
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-4 05:35
Regarding the previous question, you can switch off video substitute on the player. See if this helps.

You did not address this question Andy asked: I’m sorry I’m writing to you but I tried  new subject and didn’t let me do it. I just want ask if  anyone  knows? first why I can’t write any new subject on the forum?

I Have the same problem. I registered months ago and have never been able to make a new topic/post. The system will not allow it. It allows me to reply to somebody elses post no problem as you can see. I belong to many forums and do not have a problem, just DJI so the problem is not on my end. Now I learn I an not the only one with the issue. I called USA DJI and they could not help. Please address this so we can post. Thanks!

2022-10-10
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Andy100 Posted at 7-31 17:04

I just can recommend to delete the SRT files except you really need them. VLC automatically combines the video file with the sensor information file, causing lots of timing issues. Once you remove the SRT all is fine. Or simply switch off SRT recording in the drone if you don't need it anyway.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_Z6qTDy1XZ43q
New
United Kingdom

How do you discharge batteries fully to keep them well?
2022-10-10
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

_SoP_ Posted at 10-10 08:31
I just can recommend to delete the SRT files except you really need them. VLC automatically combines the video file with the sensor information file, causing lots of timing issues. Once you remove the SRT all is fine. Or simply switch off SRT recording in the drone if you don't need it anyway.

Thanks is working on VLC now
2022-10-11
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

djiuser_Z6qTDy1XZ43q Posted at 10-10 13:25

When you find out how please let me know thanks
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wbear Posted at 10-10 07:45
You did not address this question Andy asked: I’m sorry I’m writing to you but I tried  new subject and didn’t let me do it. I just want ask if  anyone  knows? first why I can’t write any new subject on the forum?

I am sorry for overlooking the issue. May I know if there is any error message that popped up on the screen when you try to create a new thread? Could you please provide a screenshot for my reference as well?
2022-10-11
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

AFAIK the batteries discharge themselves after 5 days not in use to keep them in good shape. Contrary to the Mavic Air, the batteries are still able to be used for approx 15-18 minutes in that state; the Air batteries did almost a full discharge, which was very annoying.
2022-10-11
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

AFAIK the batteries discharge themselves after 5 days not in use to keep them in good shape. Contrary to the Mavic Air, the batteries are still able to be used for approx 15-18 minutes in that state; the Air batteries did almost a full discharge, which was very annoying.
2022-10-11
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

2022-10-11
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

2022-10-11
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-11 06:06
I am sorry for overlooking the issue. May I know if there is any error message that popped up on the screen when you try to create a new thread? Could you please provide a screenshot for my reference as well?

Susan.
I just tried a test post/thread in the Mavic/General Support section to get the error message/screen shot you requested.
Well it worked, so whatever the problem was it is now corrected. Perhaps it just took a while for the system to allow it for new registers?
Anyway you may delete my test post if you wish. Thanks

2022-10-12
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wbear Posted at 10-12 04:25
Susan.
I just tried a test post/thread in the Mavic/General Support section to get the error message/screen shot you requested.
Well it worked, so whatever the problem was it is now corrected. Perhaps it just took a while for the system to allow it for new registers?

Thank you for your feedback and confirmation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. I am glad to help.
2022-10-15
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 04:05
Thank you for your feedback and confirmation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. I am glad to help.

Do you know why anyone in Australia don’t have batteries for mini 3 pro ? I did try almost every shop and nothing.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-24 00:20
Do you know why anyone in Australia don’t have batteries for mini 3 pro ? I did try almost every shop and nothing.

Hi, I will try to consult the corresponding team. I will get back to you.
For your information, in DJI Store, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus will be shipped within 2 business day(s), expected arrival date: 03/11/2022 (UTC+10) if you order it now.
2022-10-24
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-24 04:50
Hi, I will try to consult the corresponding team. I will get back to you.
For your information, in DJI Store, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus will be shipped within 2 business day(s), expected arrival date: 03/11/2022 (UTC+10) if you order it now.

Thanks I did order from D1Store
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andy100 Posted at 10-25 02:14
Thanks I did order from D1Store

I have not received the information yet, I have asked the team again, thank you for your patience.
2022-10-26
Use props
Andy100
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-26 05:25
I have not received the information yet, I have asked the team again, thank you for your patience.

Thanks to everyone, I have all my batteries and I’m happy
2022-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules