2120 3 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
muckag7
New
Flight distance : 194606 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all,
Hopefully someone can help with what seems to be a very simple issue I'm struggling with. I have the Terra cache directory insalled to an SSD hard drive for outputting very large datasets. I opened Terra without the hard drive attached so Terra automatically reverted to the C drive. Now when I try to direct Terra to the old cache directory it creates a new folder rather than 'reading' the missions I had already processed. What I want to do is either get Terra to read the old directory or load my missions into the new one. If someone could provide guidance on either of these two options I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
2022-7-31
Use props
muckag7
New
Flight distance : 194606 ft

United Kingdom

SOLVED I just allowed Terra to create the new file directory in the same folder as the old one and then swapped the file names. Now Terra is reading the old one.
2022-7-31
Use props
locust300
lvl.1

United States

Can you elaborate on this a little more?  I am confused by "allow Terra to create a new file directory." Every time you change the cache directory, it transfers all of the jobs in the current directory to the new place. I do not want to do this. I don't want to move all of the files, I just want Terra to read to another directory or an entirely new one like you stated.
2023-4-14
Use props
Christian Wegener
lvl.1

Germany

muckag7 Posted at 2022-7-31 13:24
SOLVED I just allowed Terra to create the new file directory in the same folder as the old one and then swapped the file names. Now Terra is reading the old one.

I have the same Problem.
The Data-directory including mission.db is existing at a different file location (external).

We tried everything... copying, renaming of directory etc. - but in no case the missions will be shown within Terra.

This is extremly confusing. How many GigaByte or TerraByte should our computer have to store all data on a local harddisc for ever to reuse it???
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules