977 7 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
engelo2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3715837 ft
Israel

Hi,
I have pixel 6 cellphone and suddenness DJI Fly don't open even I installed again..... Any ideas ?

Thanks
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there engelo2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-8-4
Use props
engelo2
lvl.4
Israel

Thanks but I do it before and still not working

Version 1.6.9 !!!
2022-8-4
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

engelo2 Posted at 8-4 01:56
Thanks but I do it before and still not working

Version 1.6.9 !!!

clear cache
2022-8-4
Use props
Kasekuchen
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

i have the pixel 6 and have same problem. I tried to uninstall and reinstall even with power down of phone in between.
the problem encountered suddenly without any apparent updates. In the past it was just fine
Help needed

(posted the same in the thread of a one plus 9 pro user. sorry for double post but this seems to be better because of the same phone here)

in addition i cleared cache and user space of the app. and manualy deleteted the folder before reinstall. nothing helps
2022-8-4
Use props
Messaris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2067280 ft
Greece

Same here , with one plus 9 pro. The weird thing is that the app is still running in the background
2022-8-4
Use props
engelo2
lvl.4
Israel

Any more ideas?
2022-8-6
Use props
MisterKleen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63960 ft
United States

engelo2 Posted at 8-6 10:54
Any more ideas?

I am having same issue.  App worked 2 days ago.  Just tried app to pull video off of mini 3, app will not open.  Cleared cache, deleted app and restarted phone, then re-installed.  Still a no go!  Pixel 6.
2022-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules