Mavic 3 not booting/starting correctly
1995 13 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

Hello,

I sadly have a problem since yesterday with starting my Mavic 3. Procedure is the same as always I'm pressing the on/off button (short press/long press). The drone propellers are moving slightly and the drone makes the normal sound ('beep'). After this the all four status battery leds on the backside are permanently on. No blinking or anything else. All the other status leds within the single propellers are off. No fan is running. I'm not able to connect my remote controller with the drone.
It looks to me that the drone doesn't start in the correct way.
Two days ago everything was fine. I had connected the new rc controller with my drone for the first time. Did a firmware update for the rc and was flying a little bit after this. Then I recharged my battery and powered off my drone. On the next day I had the problem with starting my drone.
Does anyone have an idea what to do?

By the way: I'm not able to connect the drone with DJI Assistent. The drone is not displayed within the DJI software.

regards,
Stefan
2022-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Try another battery if you don’t have one allow the one you have to deplete and try again.
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 8-4 05:16
Try another battery if you don’t have one allow the one you have to deplete and try again.

I have tried it with another battery. Both batteries are nearly fully charged. Nothing has changed with the other battery. I also removed my SD card in the drone for checking if something is wrong with the sd card.

How can I deplete my battery without flying the drone?
2022-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Stefan03 Posted at 8-4 05:23
I have tried it with another battery. Both batteries are nearly fully charged. Nothing has changed with the other battery. I also removed my SD card in the drone for checking if something is wrong with the sd card.

How can I deplete my battery without flying the drone?

Unless you have some kind of inverter then you will just have to wait. Is it possible to post a video ?
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 8-4 05:31
Unless you have some kind of inverter then you will just have to wait. Is it possible to post a video ?

Thanks for the quick feedback. I have just created a short video. Please check if it works for you.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/volkae9yb17m8b3/Mavic_3.MOV?dl=0

regards,
Stefan
2022-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Stefan03 Posted at 8-4 05:47
Thanks for the quick feedback. I have just created a short video. Please check if it works for you.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/volkae9yb17m8b3/Mavic_3.MOV?dl=0

It works fine. I don’t have my drone with me but the battery leds should stay on. Have you tried connecting to RC and starting it.
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 8-4 06:47
It works fine. I don’t have my drone with me but the battery leds should stay on. Have you tried connecting to RC and starting it.

Connecting is at the moment not possible. Nothing happens if I press the battery button for 4 seconds and try to reconnect.
2022-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

The craft seems to be ok, is the problem with pairing ?
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 8-4 07:26
The craft seems to be ok, is the problem with pairing ?

I‘m not really sure about this. The craft seems not be in the right status. I would expect that the status lights on the propellers would go on and out. No gimbal check. Beside this the fan is not switching on…and it’s really hot here… So in my opinion the drone is not booting in the right way.
2022-8-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I agree with comments above, from the small clip you gave it shows that the drone boots fine. Maybe a longer clip showing your issue and also of the front of the drone showing no gimbal movement, also add into your clip the Fly App showing if there is no connection. Can you connect the drone to Dji Assistant 2 on a PC and run a Firmware refresh of both the RC and AC and try again.
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

Hello Suren,

here is another video from the front. No gimbal movement. No status LEDs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4r1bng ... _3%20Front.MOV?dl=0

The drone is not displayed within DJI Assistent. So, I cannot select it within DJI Assistent.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stefan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 3. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stefan03 Posted at 8-4 14:01
Hello Suren,

here is another video from the front. No gimbal movement. No status LEDs.

Drone seems to be powering up but no status LED and if the PC cannot see drone then you might have an issue that we cannot resolve without you having to send the drone back to Dji. Have you tried another PC? Does it even connect to RC and can be viewed from the app? If you answer no to these then without a doubt send the drone back, if it was not in a crash etc then this will fall under hardware failure and be a warranty claim.
2022-8-4
Use props
Stefan03
lvl.2

Germany

There is no connection possible. Neither from the standard controller nor the RC controller to the drone.
Both controllers can be viewed from my PC within DJI Assistant. Drone is not displayed in DJI Assistant. I have only one PC so I can not test it with another one.
But I'm really sure that something is wrong with the drone. I'm only a little bit lost because this happens from one day to another and I didn't have changed anything.
And of course no crash!

Thanks to all. I will create a service-ticket.

regards,
Stefan
2022-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules