Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frajop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10390 ft
Germany

Hi,
I had a crash with a nearly new Mini 3:

The drone was flying and the error occurs during  RTH at an altitude of 291 ft. Error was 'Motor blocked'  (see below) There was no obstacle, no tree or birds or something else. The drone was suddenly spinning and crashed down. Fortunately nothing broke and the drone was flying fine therafter. But I now feel unsafe to fly.
Is this a known issue? Whats to do?Firmware is the latest, Controller is RC.
Thank you for your help
Best regards
Frank

The error was:

f[url=]14m 52s[/url]318.2 ft1 ftTipAutom. Rückkehr eingeleitet ...
g[url=]14m 54s[/url]318.2 ft0 ftModeMode changed to AutoLanding
h[url=]14m 55s[/url]318.2 ft1 ftTipIm Flug
i[url=]15m 02s[/url]291.0 ft1 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked
j[url=]15m 02s[/url]290.7 ft1 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked. Motoren können nicht drehen. Bitte überprüfen oder DJI Support kontaktieren (Code: 30165). Motoren blockiert. Bitte Motoren auf blockierende Objekte überprüfen oder DJI Support kontaktieren (Code: 30165)
k[url=]15m 02s[/url]287.4 ft1 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Detected side shock / possible collision, aircraft is rolling sharply to the right. [img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked
l[url=]15m 02s[/url]287.1 ft1 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked (repeated 5 times)
m[url=]15m 02s[/url]272.6 ft5 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Detected forward shock / possible collision, aircraft is pitching sharply forward. [img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked
n[url=]15m 03s[/url]268.0 ft7 ftMedium Risk[img=18,0]https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/g3L6mlVmwLZxS00EEePkxm-3dcQSSBbeXRqSztJaretBKHouAkFmlXM-b1nJoD60DYfFqnhIwjrPj95oai7C8tNyyiFRNLDs2b84=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]Motor is Blocked

2022-8-5
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

Try sending the flight log but for now it seems like a propellor broke off. Was there a prop missing when you found it?
2022-8-5
Use props
Frajop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10390 ft
Germany

Hi, the propellor are ok, before and after the flight. The drone was flying fine thereafter.
You can download the flight log  here  https://digi-fun.de/DJIFlightRecord.txt
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Frajop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mini 3 Pro and now you are having this issue with the DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the said DJI Drone for damages. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-5
Use props
CoxaElViajeiro
lvl.1

Brazil

Estou com o mesmo problema no mini 3.  Ontem dia 28/05 ele desligou os motores a 214 pés. Ja estava realizando o pouso do meu drone, estava em contato visual com o mesmo e sem nenhum obstaculo, no sitio que eu estava não havia passaros, não havia rede de transmissão eletrica, não havia nada a 62 metros de altitude. Mesmo assim ele desligou e caiu em forma de espiral, sem que eu pudesse ter nenhum controle. O drone quebrou 2 braços e trincou os outros 2. Pois no momento que ele pousou em esperial, ele teve um forte impacto com a cerca de tabua de madeira. Tentei contato com a DJI Brasil, mas eles não estão dispostos nem a analisar o caso do erro, mesmo com o drone com menos de 2 horas de voo e o acidente sendo causado por fator não humano. Drone comprado a 25 dias atras no Paraguai. Ainda tenho 335 dias de garantia.
2023-5-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Google translate  = I have the same problem on the mini 3. Yesterday, 05/28, he turned off the engines at 214 feet. I was already landing my drone, I was in visual contact with it and without any obstacles, there were no birds in the place I was, there was no electrical transmission network, there was nothing at an altitude of 62 meters. Even so, it hung up and spiraled down, beyond my control. The drone broke 2 arms and cracked the other 2. As it landed on the esperial, it had a strong impact with the wooden plank fence. I tried to contact DJI Brasil, but they are not even willing to analyze the case of the error, even with the drone less than 2 hours into the flight and the accident being caused by a non-human factor. Drone purchased 25 days ago in Paraguay. I still have 335 days of warranty.
2023-5-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-29 07:45
Google translate  = I have the same problem on the mini 3. Yesterday, 05/28, he turned off the engines at 214 feet. I was already landing my drone, I was in visual contact with it and without any obstacles, there were no birds in the place I was, there was no electrical transmission network, there was nothing at an altitude of 62 meters. Even so, it hung up and spiraled down, beyond my control. The drone broke 2 arms and cracked the other 2. As it landed on the esperial, it had a strong impact with the wooden plank fence. I tried to contact DJI Brasil, but they are not even willing to analyze the case of the error, even with the drone less than 2 hours into the flight and the accident being caused by a non-human factor. Drone purchased 25 days ago in Paraguay. I still have 335 days of warranty.

It might be useful to post the .txt and DAT  flight logs. If you have not yet synced your logs with DJI  then DO NOT sync them at the moment. Instead first copy the logs to your computer, syncing appears to delete the DAT's. Once you have copies of those logs saved somewhere else then you can sync if needed.

In order to retrieve the logs have a look at the instructions on
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
upload the .txt to that site and post the resulting URL here.
If you experience difficulty retrieving those logs tell us which controller you are using and if relevant whether the 'phone'  is Android or Apple.
The DAT flight logs, if they exist will be in the subfolder, entitled MCDATFlig....... ,  in the folder where you found the .txt flight logs.
The DAT would have to be uploaded to a file hosting site, its page made public and a link to that page posted here.
2023-5-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-29 07:45
Google translate  = I have the same problem on the mini 3. Yesterday, 05/28, he turned off the engines at 214 feet. I was already landing my drone, I was in visual contact with it and without any obstacles, there were no birds in the place I was, there was no electrical transmission network, there was nothing at an altitude of 62 meters. Even so, it hung up and spiraled down, beyond my control. The drone broke 2 arms and cracked the other 2. As it landed on the esperial, it had a strong impact with the wooden plank fence. I tried to contact DJI Brasil, but they are not even willing to analyze the case of the error, even with the drone less than 2 hours into the flight and the accident being caused by a non-human factor. Drone purchased 25 days ago in Paraguay. I still have 335 days of warranty.

Given that the drone was bought in a different country you may face problems, where were you when you first activated the drone?
Try googling "drone fell from sky". For clarity did your drone tumble straight down or did it move in a spiral? A full motor stop of all the motors would  result in a more or less vertical fall or a fall but whilst moving in a more or less straight line.
Were any propellers missing? Given how violent the crash appears to have been that seems quite likely. Even more so were any peopellers AND THEIR SCREWS missing? A lost propeller blade can result in the drone moving about quite a bit whilst it descends rapidly.  I suspect a single stopped motor would also result in an erratic flight path whilst descending rapidly.

If all the motors stopped you might like to have a look at

2023-5-29
Use props
CoxaElViajeiro
lvl.1

Brazil

28m 17s        213,9 pés        36 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (código: 30165). Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI. (Código
P        28m 17s        212,3 pés        35 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
Q        28m 18s        205,4 pés        31 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque lateral/possível colisão, aeronave está rolando bruscamente para a esquerda . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
R        28m 18s        203,1 pés        30 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
S        28m 18s        200,8 pés        30 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque frontal/possível colisão, a aeronave está se inclinando bruscamente para a frente . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
T        28m 18s        198,2 pés        29 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
você        28m 18s        189,6 pés        28 pés        Dica        A câmera mudou para o modo vertical
V        28m 18s        192,6 pés        28 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque lateral/possível colisão, aeronave está rolando bruscamente para a esquerda . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
C        28m 19s        186,3 pés        27 pés        Dica        A câmera mudou para o modo horizontal
x        28m 18s        189,6 pés        28 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque frontal/possível colisão, a aeronave está se inclinando bruscamente para a frente . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
Y        28m 19s        186,3 pés        27 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
Z        28m 20s        152,9 pés        23 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (código: 30165). Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI. (Código
a        28m 20s        150,3 pés        23 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
b        28m 20s        145,0 pés        22 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (código: 30165). Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI. (Código
c        28m 20s        142,4 pés        22 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
d        28m 22s        104,0 pés        22 pés        Dica        erro do sensor
e        28m 22s        104,0 pés        22 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . A inicialização do giroscópio falhou. Reinicie a aeronave (Código: 30045). Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (código: 30165). Verifique se há o
f        28m 22s        101,7 pés        21 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
g        28m 23s        86,3 pés        22 pés        Dica        Requer calibração da UMI
h        28m 23s        86,3 pés        22 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Erro da UMI. Calibre um UMI (Código: 30050). A inicialização do giroscópio falhou. Reinicie a aeronave (Código: 30045). Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (Código: 30165)
eu        28m 23s        84,3 pés        22 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
j        28m 24s        61,0 pés        28 pés        Modo        Modo alterado para Atti
k        28m 24s        61,0 pés        28 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Motor incapaz de girar. Verifique se há objetos obstruindo o motor ou entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (código: 120660)
eu        28m 24s        59,4 pés        28 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Sinal fraco do GPS. Alternado ao modo ATTI. Aeronave incapaz de emparelhar. Voe com cuidado (Código: 120088). Erro da UMI. Calibre um UMI (Código: 30050). A inicialização do giroscópio falhou. Reinicie a aerona
m        28m 24s        57,7 pés        29 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
n        28m 26s        30,2 pés        40 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque lateral/possível colisão, aeronave está rolando bruscamente para a esquerda . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
o        28m 26s        28,2 pés        42 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
p        28m 27s        19,7 pés        47 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioDetectado choque lateral/possível colisão, aeronave está rolando bruscamente para a direita . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
q        28m 27s        17,7 pés        47 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
r        28m 27s        10,5 pés        38 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
s        28m 28s        -7,9 pés        35 pés        Risco médio        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro Desconhecido . Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado
t        28m 31s        -31,2 pés        41 pés        Aviso        Saindo do modo GPS: Erro desconhecido
2023-5-29
Use props
CoxaElViajeiro
lvl.1

Brazil

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hpzhlv1xaa9k3k/1581F5YHC22CG00297M0.txt?dl=0
Aqui esta o link com o log do voo
2023-5-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoxaElViajeiro Posted at 5-29 10:50
28m 17s        213,9 pés        36 pés        Risco médio        Severidade média, impacto de segurança mais sérioO motor está bloqueado . Motor incapaz

the flightlog on phantomhelp
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/5F2BF6GADP2EDW10ZLPS

Any luck with the DAT flightlog?
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules