New Firmware Mini 3 Pro
1856 15 2022-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Does someone knows in what average frequency DJI launchs firmware updates? Clearly the latest firmware for the Mini 3 Pro and the RC, both hell broken.
2022-8-6
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

When the product is fresh the firmware updates are appearing more often like 1-2 months periods
2022-8-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive got over 1500km of flight now on the Mini3 and RC controller and its not "hell broken"
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flying my nearly-new Mini3Pro with dedicated RC, all updates current.Works absolutely fine - no problems.
Hell broken?   Hell, NO!
lt's great!
2022-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's odd.  With latest FW update to my Mini 3 Pro the issues of switching from FCC to CE after HP set is gone.  So on latest FW for drone and RC I'm having no issues.  Maybe try refreshing via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) and see if that helps.  
2022-8-7
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 8-7 02:28
Flying my nearly-new Mini3Pro with dedicated RC, all updates current.Works absolutely fine - no problems.
Hell broken?   Hell, NO!
lt's great!

It is great that you are part of the users who got the hardware with no issues, please see below both videos I screen recorded from my RC, there are already hundreds of videos from users having the same issue.

2022-8-7
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-7 00:17
Ive got over 1500km of flight now on the Mini3 and RC controller and its not "hell broken"

It is great that you are part of the users who got the hardware with no issues, please see below both videos I screen recorded from my RC, there are already hundreds of videos from users having the same issue.

2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fly.overflying Posted at 8-7 09:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcBkLge9Vc&t=336s

I understand your frustration, and clearly there are issues for DJI to address. But the experience of many users varies, and in the interest of balance I think it's reasonable to laud the highly satisfactory results achievable with an excellent product when everything simply works as it should, as opposed to castigating the manufacturer when it doesn't. The Mini3Pro is my 5th DJI drone and I have been delighted with each one in turn. I hope you find a satisfactory solution soon so that you can begin to be a happy user too.
2022-8-7
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 8-7 09:46
I understand your frustration, and clearly there are issues for DJI to address. But the experience of many users varies, and in the interest of balance I think it's reasonable to laud the highly satisfactory results achievable with an excellent product when everything simply works as it should, as opposed to castigating the manufacturer when it doesn't. The Mini3Pro is my 5th DJI drone and I have been delighted with each one in turn. I hope you find a satisfactory solution soon so that you can begin to be a happy user too.

Thank you and I am glad you are having a positive experience, I wish I had one  to come here and express it as well. Not yet but will if this turns to be become one.
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fly.overflying Posted at 8-7 12:17
Thank you and I am glad you are having a positive experience, I wish I had it as well and come here to express it as well.

2022-8-7
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The last update stabilised my range issues.
In regard  to frequency, no pattern. There seem to have been updates almost every 2-3 weeks so far. But it’s been quiet on the update front
2022-8-7
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Mini-G Posted at 8-7 14:07
The last update stabilised my range issues.
In regard  to frequency, no pattern. There seem to have been updates almost every 2-3 weeks so far. But it’s been quiet on the update front

Yep let see how long will take for DJI to fix this issue apparently on the DJ RC.
2022-8-7
Use props
Mu6ix
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ve not long bought the DJI RC and I’m getting much better range than the RC-N1 controller.
2022-8-7
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Wrong forum
2022-8-7
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Did you actually notice that you are posting here in the DJI RC Pro forum, in the forum of an accessory for the Mavic 3....?
2022-8-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fly.overflying Posted at 8-7 09:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcBkLge9Vc&t=336s

Im flying CE mode with good range just fine.
2022-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules