Mavic Mini all 4 lights flashing 4 times
1457 3 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NK01UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi
All 4 of my Mavic Mini's lights are flashing 3 times. The mini won't power on. Can anyone please let me know why this is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QCGIMgbJdh4
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please do not charge your DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight battery immediately after flight. The battery temperature may be too high and may cause serious damage to the battery. Allow the battery to cool down to close to room temperature before charging. Charge the battery at a temperature range of 5° to 40° C ( 41° to 104° F ). The ideal charging temperature range is 22° to 28° C ( 72° to 82° F ). Charging at the ideal temperature range can prolong your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery life. Thank you.
2022-8-9
Use props
NK01UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Paladin,
Thank you very much for your reply. The drone has been off for several days now so it is nice & cool at room temperature. Each time I try to start the drone I get nothing & if I try to charge the battery than I get all 4 lights blinking 3 times. Can you please offer me any other advice or let me know what my best options are going forward.

Kind regards
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NK01UK Posted at 8-10 02:18
Hi DJI Paladin,
Thank you very much for your reply. The drone has been off for several days now so it is nice & cool at room temperature. Each time I try to start the drone I get nothing & if I try to charge the battery than I get all 4 lights blinking 3 times. Can you please offer me any other advice or let me know what my best options are going forward.

In this case, you may need to start a case through the link below and send the battery back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules