2806 13 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dieter Mischke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191729 ft
Germany

Hallo,
plötzlich funktioniert die Fly App nicht mehr. Ich habe sie deinstalliert, Cache gelöscht und neu installiert. Sie öffnet sich nicht.

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dieter Mischke. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-8-10
Use props
Dieter Mischke
lvl.2
Germany

Hello Stephen,

I have already uninstalled and re-downloaded and reinstalled the app. The error remains. The app does not open.
I tried it on a Samsung phone with Android 11 - there the app works.

The Samsung Galaxy S20 is one of their recommended phones - but it doesn't work. What do you have for a solution?
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_RWOAlHvIy9Hj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2744573 ft
Germany

Hello, i have the same issue since today. I have the same phone and im also looking forward to an answer for us.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dieter Mischke Posted at 8-10 22:33
Hello Stephen,

I have already uninstalled and re-downloaded and reinstalled the app. The error remains. The app does not open.

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_RWOAlHvIy9Hj Posted at 8-11 10:33
Hello, i have the same issue since today. I have the same phone and im also looking forward to an answer for us.

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_QUBwu8ElaxD1
New

Austria

Dobrý deň mám tiež podobný problém s DJI fly neotvorí ju po stiahnutí na Samsung S20 FE5G. Môžete mi tiež zaslať PM? Ďakujem
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_f1TPCZj3Afq4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15984 ft
Germany

Ich habe da gleiche Problem wie vorher beschrieben. Habe die alte app gelöscht und neu versucht, jedoch ohne Erfolg.
Wenn ich hier und in anderen Foren schaue, gibt es eine Flut von Meldungen zum gleichen Problem und bisher keine Lösung.
Bevor das  Problem begann, hatte ich im Handy eine Meldung, dass die Apps aktualisiert würden. Besteht das eventuell ein Zusammenhang??
Auf jeden Fall wir schnellstens eine Problemlösung benötigt.
Gruß Juergen
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_f1TPCZj3Afq4
lvl.1
Germany

Ich habe eine Lösung für mich gefunden!! Bei dji neuste Version herunter geladen und dann mit der ES-Dateiexplorer App installiert. Alles funktioniert wie gewohnt.
Test mit der Mini 2 folgt heute.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_f1TPCZj3Afq4
lvl.1
Germany

Inzwischen .it Drone getestet. Alles lief wie gewohnt.
2022-8-14
Use props
Dieter Mischke
lvl.2
Germany

Wurden die Flugdaten aufgezeichnet? Bei mir nicht
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_f1TPCZj3Afq4
lvl.1
Germany

Ja, die Flugdaten wurden beim Testflug auch aufgezeichnet.
Gruß Jürgen
2022-8-14
Use props
Dieter Mischke
lvl.2
Germany

Hallo Jürgen - ich habe dir eine PM geschickt....
Lieben Gruß Dieter
2022-8-15
Use props
Dieter Mischke
lvl.2
Germany

Die Flugdaten werden jetzt auch wieder aufgezeichnet
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now