DJI mini 3 Pro now able to update firmware
961 5 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OzC5T1myicKr
lvl.1
India

I brought a new DJI mini 3 pro, and it was promoting me to update the firmware. I tried to update and the RC got updated, but the drone is failing with error 4000.

I tried with DJI assistance 2 also from pc... Still unable to update and getting error 0x027a4e

The current version of firmware derails:

Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0002
DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0300

Tried to restore the RC to factory settings and try to check for the update, but it was still the same.

There were some error messages on the drone. Screenshot attached.

Screenshot_20220811-141942.png
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to change to other internet or hotspots and try to restart the drone to perform the updating to see if it works. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
prakhyath
lvl.1
India

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 01:28
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to change to other internet or hotspots and try to restart the drone to perform the updating to see if it works. Thank you.

Hi there, thank you for responding. I did try with a hotspot and also another network after the drone was cooled down. Still the same error...
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

prakhyath Posted at 8-11 02:49
Hi there, thank you for responding. I did try with a hotspot and also another network after the drone was cooled down. Still the same error...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether both DJI RC and aircraft could not update firmware successfully?
2022-8-12
Use props
prakhyath
lvl.1
India

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-12 02:45
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether both DJI RC and aircraft could not update firmware successfully?

Hello, the RC is good, but its the drone that is not getting updated.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

prakhyath Posted at 8-12 04:35
Hello, the RC is good, but its the drone that is not getting updated.

Could you please check the camera view page and see if there is any other error message after tapping the message on the upper left section of DJI Fly app? If there are error messages about the hardware, you may need to send the drone in. If you are located in India, please contact your reseller for assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules