584 3 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pa Joe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3742503 ft
Ireland

Hi
I bought the mini 3 pro with the new RC controller and fly more kit back in June.
All was going well until the last week or so ,i think since the last update the controller is starting to act up after I put in the second battery.
I have tried installing the new battery with the RC controller and drone both powered down or Just the Drone.
I have observed the following errors.

When i disabled sideways flight the drone continued to be able to fly sideways...I have checked all the settings and they are all correct,

The Camera would not allow me take pictures only video..i had to land and restart the controller.

The Drone showed loss of signal while hovering not too high or far from me.
Once the drone entered RTH my control was fully restored,the drone had only moved a few inches if that.

These issues all happened when I had landed the drone and replaced the battery to continue flying.

I would be grateful for any feedback

regards
Pa Joe

2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. May we know the setting of your Obstacles  Avoidance Actions? Please note that if Bypass is selected, the aircraft will not fly right or left to influence the stick movement. However, this will not affect the aircraft’s automatic obstacle avoidance. For example, if there is an obstacle ahead, the aircraft will automatically fly to the right or left to avoid obstacles when you move the stick. Besides, please try to perform flights in different open-air areas to see if the lost signal issue persists. You may also try to refresh the firmware of the battery and the drone to the latest version.
2022-8-11
Use props
Pa Joe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3742503 ft
Ireland

Hi
My issue is that when the side ways movement was selected to off.in bypass mode, the drone continued to fly side ways.
the setting indicated sideways flight was disabled.
I was flying in an area I always fly.
The issue appears to be the controller has issues after being in use for long periods.

I did update the firmware on the batteries but it was a couple of weeks ago so i will check for updates.

Thanks for the response
Pa Joe
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pa Joe Posted at 8-11 10:44
Hi
My issue is that when the side ways movement was selected to off.in bypass mode, the drone continued to fly side ways.
the setting indicated sideways flight was disabled.

Thanks for your reply. Please keep us updating. Also, would you please also check the movement under different modes?
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules