The Baltics shot with the Mini 3 Pro
790 9 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8ksiPHASrKnp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280915 ft
Finland

Flew my Mini 3 Pro during my vacation this summer. There are some really impressive churches in the Baltics, some of them I managed to capture from the air.

Enjoy the relaxing footage and I'm always open for feedback on what to do better.

2022-8-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really interesting views from the Baltic States Nice work. I found the footage a little dark. And maybe you could have achieved the same impact with shorter clips for each sequence, leading to a lesser overall running time. Many viewers are not curious enough to watch all the way through lengthier videos.
2022-8-12
Use props
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90394 ft
United States

I really enjoyed your video.  I live in the US so everyone's videos from other countries are a real treat.  Thank you!
2022-8-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful locations.    Really like how you broke each location down into a separate chapter.  Mini 3 did an excellent job.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful aerial video that you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2022-8-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice and smooth!
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_8ksiPHASrKnp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280915 ft
Finland

Blériot53 Posted at 8-12 12:26
Really interesting views from the Baltic States Nice work. I found the footage a little dark. And maybe you could have achieved the same impact with shorter clips for each sequence, leading to a lesser overall running time. Many viewers are not curious enough to watch all the way through lengthier videos.

Thank you for your feedback. I tried to go for a more scenic approach for the video, so it could be left playing in the background. It seems that this kind of format is not as popular as a video with faster cuts. At least based on watch time from the video.

I agree most of the shots are kind of dark now that you mention it. I have to pay attention to it next time during editing.
2022-8-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_8ksiPHASrKnp Posted at 8-22 03:16
Thank you for your feedback. I tried to go for a more scenic approach for the video, so it could be left playing in the background. It seems that this kind of format is not as popular as a video with faster cuts. At least based on watch time from the video.

I agree most of the shots are kind of dark now that you mention it. I have to pay attention to it next time during editing.

All part of the learning curve
Keep up the good work
2022-8-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

thanks for sharing
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced