5.1 k video not working
389 11 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
claulasagno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334081 ft
Argentina

Hi! Need some information. My DJI FLy shows a black screen everytime I choose the 5.1k video quality. I´m using Android.
2022-8-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you updated to the 1.6.10 release from the DJI download Center?
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there claulasagno. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
claulasagno
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 21:07
Hello there claulasagno. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi! I´m using the Motorola G71 5g.
2022-8-16
Use props
claulasagno
lvl.1
Argentina

DAFlys Posted at 8-13 01:23
Have you updated to the 1.6.10 release from the DJI download Center?

Hi! no,I´ve searched it but I think still not available here in Argentina
2022-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

claulasagno Posted at 8-16 10:21
Hi! no,I´ve searched it but I think still not available here in Argentina

Its in the DJI download centre,  its probably still called 1.6.8 but will actually download 1.6.10.  You can see it in the file name.
2022-8-16
Use props
claulasagno
lvl.1
Argentina

DAFlys Posted at 8-16 22:48
Its in the DJI download centre,  its probably still called 1.6.8 but will actually download 1.6.10.  You can see it in the file name.

I´ve just update it but still won´t work. Maybe in Motorola 71g is not possible to use 5.1k?
2022-8-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

claulasagno Posted at 8-17 05:37
I´ve just update it but still won´t work. Maybe in Motorola 71g is not possible to use 5.1k?

I dont see it on the supported device list.  
2022-8-17
Use props
claulasagno
lvl.1
Argentina

DAFlys Posted at 8-17 05:42
I dont see it on the supported device list.

Yes. I mean i can use the app normally but the function 5.1 k in video is the one I can´t. Still can work but in the future I maybe will need to use that 5.1. Hope by that time it´s fixed!
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

claulasagno Posted at 8-16 09:44
Hi! I´m using the Motorola G71 5g.

Hi there claulasagno. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Affter checking the mobile device ( Motorola G71 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G71 5G will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

2022-8-18
Use props
claulasagno
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-18 20:09
Hi there claulasagno. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Affter checking the mobile device ( Motorola G71 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G71 5G will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for the response! Hope de Moto g71 in a short period work completely with the app because I just bought this phone.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

claulasagno Posted at 8-30 04:30
Thanks for the response! Hope de Moto g71 in a short period work completely with the app because I just bought this phone.

Hi there claulasagno. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules