Mini 3 Pro RC No Obstacle Avoidance
1322 1 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83686d4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90394 ft
United States

I want to give a huge shout out to DJI Service Center.  I purchased my mini 3 two months ago and it has never worked as advertised.  It had no obstacle avoidance, camera would not rotate 90 degrees, no map, no active track, no grid lines, and a few more items.  Tech support told me to send it back to DJI so they could resolve the issues, which I did.  About two weeks later I got it back and the issues were supposed to have been resolved.  I turned it on and there was no change at all.  Needless to say, I was very disappointed.  I talked to the tech people again and advised them of my displeasure with the service I had received.  That same afternoon I received a phone call from a lady at the service center apologizing all over the place for the failed repair.  She led me through about 30 minutes of troubleshooting and determined the drone was the problem.  She said to send it back again and it would be taken care of.  She said the repair supervisor would follow the repair through start to finish.  After they received it three days later I received a call from the supervisor saying they would start on it immediately. The next day he called again and apologised for the problem but he had identified the problem and they were test flying it as we spoke.  The next morning he called again and said it was ready to go and it would be shipped 2nd Day Air back to me.  I was extremely pleased.  I know crap happens sometimes and everyone deserves a second chance to make things right.  The certainly made it right and I am very appreciative.  Thanks DJI for the great customer service.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for giving out these information and for sharing these positive feedback for DJI. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to reach out. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules