Panorama Viewing
9477 7 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CharlieTripp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99675 ft
United States

What is the best way to view the 360 degree Panorama's from the Mavic Mini Drones other than using you phone? I can make a panorama in lighroom but it does look anything like the Panorama that is advertised on the Mavic Mini 2 homepage. Is there some software that I need to download or what can I do?

2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CharlieTripp. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Co pilots can share what software they are using to create Panorama and can giving out the best recommendation with regard to this matter as well. Thank you.
2022-8-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can upload them to the free sky pixel account thats part of your DJI account or if you have a website you can host them with a free viewer called https://pannellum.org
2022-8-15
Use props
CharlieTripp
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-15 06:26
You can upload them to the free sky pixel account thats part of your DJI account or if you have a website you can host them with a free viewer called https://pannellum.org

How do I take the folder of photos that the drone gives me into a file that Skypixel is able to accept and I am able to view?
2022-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CharlieTripp Posted at 8-15 15:24
How do I take the folder of photos that the drone gives me into a file that Skypixel is able to accept and I am able to view?

In the fly app you'll find a copy thats already been stitched, otherwise you'll need to stitch the images in something like PTGui or Panorama Studio.
2022-8-15
Use props
CharlieTripp
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-15 22:35
In the fly app you'll find a copy thats already been stitched, otherwise you'll need to stitch the images in something like PTGui or Panorama Studio.

Okay thanks, is there anyway to put old panoramas back on the drone to have the app stitch them and then upload? Is there any way to use the DJI Fly app or will I have to have a water mark? I have tried both PTgui and Panorama studio and neither work, PT gives the worst stiching I have every seen and Panorama says I won't be able to do anything unless I pay, otherwise the file with be for that app only
2022-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CharlieTripp Posted at 8-16 17:54
Okay thanks, is there anyway to put old panoramas back on the drone to have the app stitch them and then upload? Is there any way to use the DJI Fly app or will I have to have a water mark? I have tried both PTgui and Panorama studio and neither work, PT gives the worst stiching I have every seen and Panorama says I won't be able to do anything unless I pay, otherwise the file with be for that app only

There's no way to get the drone to restitch them.  The images stitched by the fly app do not have the watermark.

There is a tutorial in the tutorials section how to use PT Guide,   IIRC you have to change the lens settings to get the best results.
2022-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CharlieTripp Posted at 8-16 17:54
Okay thanks, is there anyway to put old panoramas back on the drone to have the app stitch them and then upload? Is there any way to use the DJI Fly app or will I have to have a water mark? I have tried both PTgui and Panorama studio and neither work, PT gives the worst stiching I have every seen and Panorama says I won't be able to do anything unless I pay, otherwise the file with be for that app only

This thread might also help - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261205
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules