Is "hindsight" function for Action 2 planned?
2417 3 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BahZwJmAv9pA
lvl.1

Slovakia

Dear developers and users,
Is planned to bring this function into Action 2? I really would welcome this possibility. I would need it by filming of hockey, soccer, tennis etc...

@users - feel free to comment your opinions.

Hindsight - You have the option to select 15 or 30 seconds of HindSight. When you have this enabled, the camera continuously records audio and video, but only saves 15 or 30 seconds to the SD card when you hit the shutter button. This feature ensures you won't miss a moment of action that you want to capture, while also saving valuable SD card space.
It's important to understand that as the camera is recording while HindSight is active, this could have significant impact to the battery life.
2022-8-17
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I think there's already a loop recording function which does the same thing?
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_BahZwJmAv9pA
lvl.1

Slovakia

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-17 01:34
I think there's already a loop recording function which does the same thing?

No, this is different. Current looping function is more like dashcam.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information with us. As of the moment, we do not have any information on DJI's future update for the DJI Action 2 and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com ). In addition, we will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules