1322 17 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yearonemcs
New
Flight distance : 13363 ft
United States

Hello,

Thanks for having me... I have a Mavic MINI that I have not used for some time.  I updated all of the firmware and submitted info to renew license to unlock geo zones..  When I attempt to take off in an authorization zone I recieve message stating "app not in the same group and..."  Nothing else.  Can not take off, says firmware is up to date.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_LuPESXd7p4lG
New

United States

Same issue here....  Mini2 for me..
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_kECcIvA0vjZe
lvl.1

United States

Same issue for me today Mavic mini  2. Please let me know if anyone has any information on this issue
2022-8-18
Use props
AVOKS
New

Australia

Also having this issue with my Mini 2 as of today. Please let me know if anybody finds a fix!
2022-8-18
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

dji software/firmware is the worst I am no longer surprised when they screw it up. I would be surprised if they got an update right.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_GK9HwQmJbaNz
New

United States

djiuser_LuPESXd7p4lG Posted at 8-18 16:35
Same issue here....  Mini2 for me..[view_image]

Yup. Same for me. Got LAANC approved but saying this also.

Updated. Mini 2.
2022-8-18
Use props
rham6580
lvl.1
United States

same here. I need to fly this tomorrow evening. what the heck ???
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message in the General Status of the aircraft for us to check? In addition, we will coordinate this with our designated team for further attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your valued uspport.
2022-8-18
Use props
rham6580
lvl.1
United States

same image as posted about app is not in the same group an....
2022-8-18
Use props
MC1337
lvl.1
United States

While trying to Authorize the zone, I am receiving the message "App not in same group and..." and the app will not let me fly the drone. I've tried restarting the app, reinstalling it, restarting my phone, and have reconnected to the drone many times (turned the drone and controller on/off). I'm getting the same error message as the second message above (image).
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_GK9HwQmJbaNz
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-18 19:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message in the General Status of the aircraft for us to check? In addition, we will coordinate this with our designated team for further attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your valued uspport.
As you requested. I have a ‘screen record’ to share but it won’t allow me to attach as it’s not an image.

This really hurts. I’m on vacation. Specifically brought my Mini 2 so I could capture great footage/images. Will I ever be back to the Pacific Northwest? I’m not sure. I hoped to capture memories.

I feel really bad for the people that need it for commercial use….

Edit: no clue why my image won’t stay attached.
2022-8-18
Use props
Yearonemcs
New
Flight distance : 13363 ft
United States

New firmware update resolved issue.
2022-8-19
Use props
rham6580
lvl.1
United States

new firmware update caused the issue. 01.05.0000
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_IWcO306xRcdp
New

Canada

I also have the same problem now
2022-8-19
Use props
rham6580
lvl.1
United States

new firmware showed up, now it's having trouble installing. ughhhh
2022-8-19
Use props
rham6580
lvl.1
United States

new firmware finally installed and can confirm it is working now.

thanks all
2022-8-19
Use props
Air Johnny
New

Colombia

El problema cuando quedara corregido
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_GK9HwQmJbaNz Posted at 8-18 22:58
As you requested. I have a ‘screen record’ to share but it won’t allow me to attach as it’s not an image.

This really hurts. I’m on vacation. Specifically brought my Mini 2 so I could capture great footage/images. Will I ever be back to the Pacific Northwest? I’m not sure. I hoped to capture memories.

Thank you for your response and my apologies for the late response. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall again the latest version of the app on our website and check if the issue perissts. Thank you.
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules