598 4 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered and received my DJI RC that I am using with my Mavic 3.  I went through all the new setup  and updated the firmware on DJI RC.  My first, and only as of right now, flight I went up about 200 ft and flew to a distance of about 300 ft.  I kept getting "RC interfence".  This wouldn't bother me too much because of the powerlines in my area, however I never received this message with RC-N1.  Is this going to be my limitation with the new DJ-RC?  Anyone else noticing this?
Thanks!
2022-8-21
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

With only one flight with your new remote I wouldn't worry too much. Give it some time and measure your satisfaction after a week or so of flying in different spots. I will say that with the internal antennas you will find that the DJI RC is a bit finicky at times compared to the other controllers.   
2022-8-21
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the reply.  I just took another flight with it and never received the warning.  Had a pretty good distance away (With still being VLS).  Something else I've noticed is the mini-map is just blank.  The drone doesn't show, the map doesn't show. Just a blank screen.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to get the map on there?  
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BladeZ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-8-21
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

BladeZ Posted at 8-21 14:45
Thanks for the reply.  I just took another flight with it and never received the warning.  Had a pretty good distance away (With still being VLS).  Something else I've noticed is the mini-map is just blank.  The drone doesn't show, the map doesn't show. Just a blank screen.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to get the map on there?  [view_image]

... use a hotspot (e.g. the smartphone) or download the map at home (via wifi) before the flight...
If you use the hotspot, then you have to go to the map display before the drone has started flying, otherwise  the WLAN connection is switched off automatically...
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules