Stylus
804 4 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irish DM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133110 ft
Canada

Has anyone ever tried to use a stylus to make changes to the altitude sliders on the Dji RC with or without a screen protector on it?  Did it work?   If it worked, what make  was it?
Did it help to be more acurate getting a desired setting?

2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Irish DM. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and information from our valued DJI co pilots who have tried using a Stylus to make change on there DJI RC. Thank you.
2022-8-21
Use props
Irish DM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133110 ft
Canada

I finally acquired a Stylus, by "MEKO" that works with the new Dji RC; BUT!!! it did not improve on the uncontrollable Wonky Fly App sliders.
2022-9-3
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I too am looking for a more precise means to make adjustment on the Fly app as the touch controls are pretty vague at best requiring repeated swipes. I'm hoping that DJI would consider this a worthwhile step to improve on their product.
3-5 18:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 3-5 18:52
I too am looking for a more precise means to make adjustment on the Fly app as the touch controls are pretty vague at best requiring repeated swipes. I'm hoping that DJI would consider this a worthwhile step to improve on their product.

We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
3-5 21:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules