Second-hand ebay Mini2 connectivity problem
809 2 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2YkQnde6oPtj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368074 ft
United States

I bought a used Mini 2 on ebay and am having trouble connecting it to my account.  the dji fly app says i need to unbind it from the previous owner, and when I mentioned this to the seller he reported it as a flyaway for some reason (the reason I think he did this -- and that it's not stolen, which I'd briefly suspectd -- is because up until I mentioned it to him, the app was telling me it was still bound to the other account.  It wasn't until I mentioned it to him that I got the flyaway message).  

He said he'd offer a full refund if I couldn't get it to work, so it's not a huge deal, but still.  

Any help in this regard would be appreciated...
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out? Kindly please contact the previous owner of the DJI Mini 2 and ask him to unbind the drone, then you can re-bind it to your account. He can unbind it from his app. Enter [Profile] –> [Device Management] –> [Account and Device], and then unbind it. Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_2YkQnde6oPtj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368074 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-24 19:35
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out? Kindly please contact the previous owner of the DJI Mini 2 and ask him to unbind the drone, then you can re-bind it to your account. He can unbind it from his app. Enter  –> [Device Management] –> [Account and Device], and then unbind it. Thank you.

even if it's been reported as a flyaway?
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules