15m Restriction for Mini 2 in India
1408 7 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

Dearest as,

I am unable to fly my DJI Mini 2 drone above 15m in India. The limit is automatically ajusted to 15m only. Even normal tress are higher than this and I find it difficult to fly above 15m.
Did anyone else face this problem ??
How can it be resolved ??
Can anyone give me valuable suggestions.

Gautama
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We noticed related regulations and are currently communicating with related departments. We intend on finishing the adjustment for height limits as soon as possible while also guaranteeing the interests of all our users. We will provide an announcement as soon as there is any progress. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-24
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 01:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We noticed related regulations and are currently communicating with related departments. We intend on finishing the adjustment for height limits as soon as possible while also guaranteeing the interests of all our users. We will provide an announcement as soon as there is any progress. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your response.
I did write a email a year ago on same concern and the response from DJI was almost same.
I see drones above  250g flynig high in Indian Skies and drones below 250g with issues.

Indian Govt definitely will seek for bribery. Without Bribery, nothing ever functions in India.
I was planning to buy Mini 3 for India, but with the height issue, I will delay buying.

I know others who have hacked the height and flying the drones. But I want to fly officially and not by hacking.

Kindly work on this issue. A humble request from human,
2022-8-24
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

try to change the law it is pathetic, there are of course options, but it is aditional cost 25-40$ for third party app or hack and you loose your warranty
2022-8-24
Use props
Droningalex Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Gautama Reddy Posted at 8-24 03:13
Thank you for your response.
I did write a email a year ago on same concern and the response from DJI was almost same.
I see drones above  250g flynig high in Indian Skies and drones below 250g with issues.
Just get the hack, I think it removes the 15meter limit in India;)
2022-8-24
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

fateofangel Posted at 8-24 12:54
try to change the law it is pathetic, there are of course options, but it is aditional cost 25-40$ for third party app or hack and you loose your warranty

Hacking is the only option available.
Help from DJI is just a dream on this.
2022-8-25
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

Droningalex Alex B. Posted at 8-24 14:44
Just get the hack, I think it removes the 15meter limit in India;)

Sure.
I'm looking into it
2022-8-25
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Gautama Reddy Posted at 8-25 03:46
Hacking is the only option available.
Help from DJI is just a dream on this.

Nope the only one, as i said third party app can be solution for you