5D Button not working but has clicking sound
3168 6 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
einehell
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi all! Just unboxed a sealed FPV and even after updating the firmware, the 5D button doesn't work properly. I can hear a beep/click when togglin/pressing it, but nothing happens on the menu. I'm stuck at the language select menu.
Is there another step that I missed? I've also activated the drone via mobile app if that info helps. Thanks in advance!
2022-8-24
Use props
einehell
lvl.1

Philippines

NVM, just had to connect it via the fly app.lol
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you encountered. May I ask if you got the issue solved? If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. You can also visit the tutorials below to see if they help.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_7G5rS7au1w0Q
New

United States

I’m having the same issue.  How did you fix it
2022-12-4
Use props
djiuser_kwD8SQ2QJwET
New
Australia

I have same issue too.
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_GKJnSShK2Kvv
New

United States

I ran into this. Their setup flow is bad, but when you first unbox it, you have to connect your goggles to the power and the phone and then go through the firmware update from the DJI Flight app. The 5d button doesn't work before you do this and it feels like (is) a bug that you can't control the FPV goggles until you do this, but it's easy to fix
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_Eoj2IopwbCSY
New

Canada

djiuser_GKJnSShK2Kvv Posted at 2022-12-13 06:38
I ran into this. Their setup flow is bad, but when you first unbox it, you have to connect your goggles to the power and the phone and then go through the firmware update from the DJI Flight app. The 5d button doesn't work before you do this and it feels like (is) a bug that you can't control the FPV goggles until you do this, but it's easy to fix

By any chance, how do you perform this "firmware update from the DJI Flight app"? What does this mean
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules