Ronin RSC2 turns on backwards _ can't calibrate folded error
2974 8 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omid_P
lvl.2
Iran

When i turn it on the front gear switches from the back to the front . Shouldn't the gear be facing towards the handler ? And when I try and callibrate it says " Can't callibrate when gimbal is folded " . The gimbal is folded ! It's locked ! I feel like it was manufactured backwards . Picture included is what happens when I turn it on . What's going on ?
alphonsehudson

I have exactly same issue with alphonsehuson User

Please Help
Should I search and tell other people in youtube ?
I there someone in #DJI company to #Help us???????
2022-8-24
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Germany

2022-8-25
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Iran

Still No Answer
2022-8-26
Use props
sethgeib
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330226 ft
United States

I don't see a picture of the issue in your original post. Do you have all the axis unlocked? The gimbal should look like this when fully unlocked.

2022-8-26
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Germany

sethgeib Posted at 8-26 10:17
I don't see a picture of the issue in your original post. Do you have all the axis unlocked? The gimbal should look like this when fully unlocked.

[view_image]

Q
at first thank you to try to answer and help me , that's nice of you, I appreciate that,
but
I'm  Pro User , not beginer,
maybe right questions are these :
did you try to reset all settings? Yes
did you try to update firmware ? Yes
did you use extra weight on Ronin RSC2 ? No  
did you check and Update Ronin app ? Yes  
Did you enjoy your time with Ronins? befor Ronin RSC2, I used Ronin S and Crane lab 3,  but  I was more comfortable with RSC2 and for me , as a ProUser , It was the BEST ,
But now!? I'm thinking to move
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. Please try out the following suggestions:
1. Restart the gimbal.
2. Refold the DJI RSC 2.
3. Check whether the contacts of the folding structure are dusty or cannot be ejected, please clean the contacts and try again.
If this issue persists, we recommend sending it back to DJI for testing and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help you out.
2022-8-30
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Iran

Hey Susan! Thanks a lot , I appriciate that
But there is no trusty DJI service Center in tehran , I live in Tehran, Iran , If you know any official DJI service  in Tehran I'll be thanksfull to send  me their address or number ❤️
2022-9-4
Use props
Topsturner
New

United Arab Emirates

I tried re-connecting / locking / unlocking and it wouldn't work.  Searched for hours online.  For anyone else looking for a solution other than returning it to DJI, this just fixed mine.  

It's nothing to do with dirty connections, the gimbal thinks it's in Briefcase Mode.  Fix by doing this: 1. With a camera mounted and the balanced gimbal switched off, open / unfold the gimbal and hold it in Briefcase Mode 2. switch on the gimbal and it will be of course working fine (at this point I thought 'great at least I can use it in this mode') 3. double tap the trigger to reset position 4. with the gimbal still on, close and lock the handle so that you're holding the gimbal in Flashlight Mode i.e. in a straight line 5. double tap the trigger again to reset position 6. raise the gimbal in to Upright Mode - you will see everything is the right way around again - and just to reassure you it's fixed, double tap the trigger to reset position.  Et voila.  

I auto tuned the gimbal before reset but it was obvious by it's behaviour that this had fixed the problem.  Good luck and hope this saves people a few bucks, I was about to buy a new one.  Cheers!
4-14 23:39
Use props
Dulaj Asiri
New

Sri Lanka

My RSC 2 shows the same problem. It only resets the from towards the back of the gimble. Is there a solution for this? I’m fed up.
4-24 09:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules