650 5 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richparry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1620148 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have spent a lot of time trying to "rename" M3 Hyperlapse Waypoint files. I have been successful a few times, but most of the tiime renaming the file fails. I tried many combinations and can't find a consistant solution. Help appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask if are you using a PC when trying to rename the said file? Please try to restart your PC and try again. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message when trying to rename the file? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
richparry
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-25 18:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask if are you using a PC when trying to rename the said file? Please try to restart your PC and try again. In addition, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message when trying to rename the file? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sorry for confusion. I am trying to rename the Hyperlapse Waypoint file on the RC Pro, not on a computer.
2022-8-25
Use props
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17356693 ft
  • >>>
Poland

richparry Posted at 8-25 20:41
Sorry for confusion. I am trying to rename the Hyperlapse Waypoint file on the RC Pro, not on a computer.

I'm having the same issue. Would really appreciate if this was sorted out as it's important to keep my work organised.
2022-8-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I noticed that too, but I immediately thought I was too stupid...
2022-8-27
Use props
richparry
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 8-27 08:23
I noticed that too, but I immediately thought I was too stupid...

I also thought I was stupid, which is why I spent hours on it.. Sometimes it worked and I had the magic sequence, but it was never consistent.
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules