DJI GO 4
1118 4 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50305 ft
Australia

Hi There im not sure if anyone else is having problems opening the app on a Samsung S22
Yes i have uninstalled and re installed still same issue
App ver 4.3.50
Samsung  ver
Android 12

HELP PLEASE
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Anthony Sparky. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try this beta version of DJI Go 4 application below to see if the issue will still persist. If the issue persist, please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.

Link : https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare
Password: GO4123
2022-8-25
Use props
MisganCZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1053 ft

Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 22:44
Hello there Anthony Sparky. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try this beta version of DJI Go 4 application below to see if the issue will still persist. If the issue persist, please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.

Link : https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf/authenticate/showShare

Hi,
I have the same problem on my S20 FE. DJIGo4 can't start after android update. The beta version cannot be downloaded. Thank you for your help.
2022-8-25
Use props
fans6ffd7cf0
New

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 22:44

Link : https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf/authenticate/showShare
Hello, I have the same problem on my Galaxy s20 ultra 5g. Every time I open the app (dji go 4), it closes again directly. I had the same issue some weeks ago, and downloaded the app directly from dji web site. It worked for a while, but now the problem is back. I have updated the phone to the latest firmware and tried to download from dji site and install again, multiple times, nothing is working. The link posted here seems not to be working anymore. I am not able to reach any download site through it.

Looking forward for your prompt response.

Thank you.
2022-8-27
Use props
Johnhakiem
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I got the same problem with Dji go 4 and unable to use my Osmo + since more than 6 weeks nown!!!!,I tried uninstaling and reinstalling again and still the same result . Today I changed my phone completely from galaxy fold 3 to the new fold 4. And still no way to open the app. We need help .
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules