3237 16 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V31HCxPbmeTk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216850 ft
United States

Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC controller
When I select the Imperial Units setting, the units successfully change on the flying screen view from Metric to Imperial. Height/distance is now displayed in FEET instead of METERS. Speed is now displayed in MPH instead of M/S.

However, the units fail to change from Metric to Imperial in the Flight Data Center located under "Profile" -> "More".

On the home screen of the Flight Data Center, "Total Distance" is incorrectly displayed in KILOMETERS instead of MILES. "Distance" is incorrectly displayed in METERS/KILOMETERS instead of MILES. "ALTITUDE" is incorrectly displayed in METERS instead of FEET.
2022-8-26
Use props
fanse0f68750
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239672 ft
United States

I have same issue with air 2s and rc pro. I believe it is android related because when I use my iphone with my mini 2 it works correctly
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_V31HCxPbmeTk
lvl.2
United States

fanse0f68750 Posted at 8-26 17:11
I have same issue with air 2s and rc pro. I believe it is android related because when I use my iphone with my mini 2 it works correctly

Makes sense as the DJI RC controller runs on android system. But where is their fix for this apparently and obviously known issue?
2022-8-26
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_V31HCxPbmeTk Posted at 8-26 17:22
Makes sense as the DJI RC controller runs on android system. But where is their fix for this apparently and obviously known issue?

Has been like this for years. So I guess it is not a priority for DJI ...
2022-8-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep,     Its a long running bug in the app,  that oddly doesn't happen on IOS.
2022-8-27
Use props
FL_Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810594 ft
United States

I had the same issue. I ran DJI Fly on phone, chose>>connection guide>>camera view>>”…”>>Control and changed Units to “Imperial” there too. Did you try that?
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_V31HCxPbmeTk
lvl.2
United States

FL_Flyer Posted at 8-27 13:52
I had the same issue. I ran DJI Fly on phone, chose>>connection guide>>camera view>>”…”>>Control and changed Units to “Imperial” there too. Did you try that?

Mine is through the RC Controller not the phone.
2022-8-27
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

I'm guessing no updates on this. Seems like it should be a simple fix.
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI-User MDJT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3687077 ft
  • >>>
United States

This needs to be fixed.  Any indication from DJI that this is getting fixed at all.
2022-12-19
Use props
Flyin Ryan 406
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

Yep same. Wish DJI would acknowledge this as an issue.  
2022-12-26
Use props
fans9df1eb6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6975486 ft
Canada

Ok. Just blew a small bundle on the M3C with an RC controller and I see this issue has yet to be addressed.

DJI.... would be awesome to have a word from a rep on this.
2023-2-21
Use props
denflies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649209 ft
United States

fans9df1eb6c Posted at 2-21 10:36
Ok. Just blew a small bundle on the M3C with an RC controller and I see this issue has yet to be addressed.

DJI.... would be awesome to have a word from a rep on this.

Agreed. Still exhibiting the behavior and it’s still annoying.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

denflies Posted at 10-25 08:34
Agreed. Still exhibiting the behavior and it’s still annoying.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-31
Use props
nosvet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 702 ft
United States

For the love of God DJI.  How long does it take to fix something that clearly doesn't work as designed and you need to fix this stuff if you expect to remain on the top of the list.

FIX YOUR CRAP!!!!
2023-11-11
Use props
PUG DRONE
lvl.1
United States

nosvet Posted at 11-11 14:49
For the love of God DJI.  How long does it take to fix something that clearly doesn't work as designed and you need to fix this stuff if you expect to remain on the top of the list.

This is part of the problem. DJI has CLEARLY shown that they are not concerned with consumer issues or suggestions.

Several of these things are VERY simple updates for them to do and would enhance customer satisfaction (imagine that) along with continuing to develop a great product.

- Correct display readings
- Cruise Control
- Active Track Update
- RTMP Live Streaming

All things that could easily be updated via Firmware updates for... wait for it... Customer Satisfaction!

DJI, is it really that much to ask that you provide customers with the correctly working product users paid good money for?  You do wish to keep us all as continuing, return customers and to support you against Government Bans as we've continued to do.....
2023-11-12
Use props
fansc08a1af2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4658087 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-10-31 21:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your patience.

This issue has still not been resolved... As a long-time DJI user it is disheartening to see DJI blatantly disregarding fixing small issues such a these, it makes me wonder what other liberties you guys are taking and sacrificing on a minor level because it might not be as profitable for you to fix, but I assure you that your users are watching how you handle these scenarios. Please send this to the engineering team, it can't take them longer than an hour to send a patch for this.. Best regards.
3-5 06:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansc08a1af2 Posted at 3-5 06:15
This issue has still not been resolved... As a long-time DJI user it is disheartening to see DJI blatantly disregarding fixing small issues such a these, it makes me wonder what other liberties you guys are taking and sacrificing on a minor level because it might not be as profitable for you to fix, but I assure you that your users are watching how you handle these scenarios. Please send this to the engineering team, it can't take them longer than an hour to send a patch for this.. Best regards.

Hi there. We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you for your understanding.
3-6 23:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules