1335 3 2015-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153383 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

I have a phantom 2 v2, after a crash I'm getting the Non intelligent battery error, with the two rear lights solid red. I've also noticed that when I move it slightly while plugined into the usb a basic calibration error pops up alng with the Non intelligent battery error. I've tried a different battery, check all the connections, clean the pins. no luck.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to procced? Any ways to test the battery or controller or main board?

thanks
2015-8-7
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

After a crash if it was fairly hard I would plug into the assistant and check there for errors. I would also probable do an IMU calibration just to check things out and make sure all is good. The battery may have been damaged but the assistant can show you theninfomonmit in the battery tab. Check the cells and see if they are fairly close and way out batterymismprobably damaged.
2015-8-7
Use props
evman
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks
I bought a new battery as I was hoping that was the issue. The errors are coming from the assistant. I also did a hard reset of the naza, still no luck.  Did an advanced calibration too.
2015-8-7
Use props
evman
lvl.1
Australia

problem was solved by replacing the main circuit board. Flies perfect now.
2015-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules