1662 10 2015-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been using cinemizer goggles with a shield android tablet but I am considering getting an ipad. Has anyone used cinemizers with an ipad and is this possible?
2015-8-7
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-7 17:58
Yes.
I have Cinemizers and an Air 2.

Hi Paul and many thanks.
I am hoping to use the cinemisers with the output from the app itself via the apple hdmi out adaptor you mention. I wonder if anyone else has used this?
2015-8-7
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-7 20:45
Ah... That may, or may not, be possible. I can neither confirm, nor deny, at this stage.
The adapt ...

Yes Paul that's what I hope to be able to do. Please let me know your findings.
2015-8-7
Use props
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

Dave E Posted at 2015-8-8 02:52
Yes Paul that's what I hope to be able to do. Please let me know your findings.

I have the Zeiss cin but could never get them to work with the Inspire 1.  I thought I could just hook up the goggles into the HDMI mini post on the remote but couldnt do that...

What all esle do I need to get my Zeiss goggles to work with my Inspire 1?
2015-8-7
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-8 18:36
Dave,

It's not good news, sadly.

Hi Paul. Thanks for the update. It doesn't sound promising but as you say it may be a fault. Please let me know your results.

Dave.
2015-8-8
Use props
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-8 09:12
> What all esle do I need to get my Zeiss goggles to work with my Inspire 1?

In the video settin ...

Is there an extra piece of hardware that I need?  The connector piece that I have from my Zeiss goggles dont fint into the remote...

I think I am missing a piece of hardware...
2015-8-8
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-8 20:29
All the searches I've done suggest that it is for supplying power.
Not one post reports being able  ...

Paul, It works perfectly with the android shield tablet as there is an HDMI out port which mirrors the tablet screen and therefore all of the info on the app. I'm just fed up having to wait for updates to android versions of the app after the ios updates have already been released.
2015-8-8
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-8 23:37
Do you think that the NVIDIA Shield is worth buying as a "FlyPad" ?

I have been considering getti ...

I like the shield tablet, it works very well with very little lag and is compatible with the cinemisers. II'm not sure if you can use an android device and an ios device together in a dual operator set up though.
2015-8-8
Use props
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-8 23:35
My first question perhaps should have been asked earlier...

Are you using the Cinemizer OLED ? The ...

These are the Cinemizers LOED on the box says Carl Zeiss AG  I bought straight from the company.  It is actually a display unit for my store.

Ahhhh.... so I will need the C connector.  Is that the actually name of the connector, C connector?  I want to be able to plug the goggles into the controller of the Inspire 1 and then for the Phantom 3 once I get the HDMI board.  I have heard you actuallyn can use these goggles with the Phantom 3 without HDMI board but with a extra connector attached.

Once again, Thank you very much for your time in explaining in detail how to get these goggles to operate.  

image(1).jpg
2015-8-8
Use props
dZe4UaPJgyOi
lvl.1
United States

I use my Cinemizer with my Phantom 4 remote running an iPad mini 4.  I added the DJI hdmi output module to the remote.  The output module has a type C hdmi connector that I run via cable to the Cinemizer input (also a type C connector).  DJI Go must be programmed for “Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI” under “Image Transmission Settings” for both the iPad and Cinemizer to work.  I have not been able to get a “mirror” adaptor for the iPad to work; however, I am able to mirror my iPhone on my Phantom 3 with an Apple adaptor.
2016-12-23
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

dZe4UaPJgyOi Posted at 2016-12-24 09:57
I use my Cinemizer with my Phantom 4 remote running an iPad mini 4.  I added the DJI hdmi output module to the remote.  The output module has a type C hdmi connector that I run via cable to the Cinemizer input (also a type C connector).  DJI Go must be programmed for “Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI” under “Image Transmission Settings” for both the iPad and Cinemizer to work.  I have not been able to get a “mirror” adaptor for the iPad to work; however, I am able to mirror my iPhone on my Phantom 3 with an Apple adaptor.

Dude, you are replying to a post from August 2015 - long dead and buried.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules